Reliabuilt Truckmounts?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Best way too find them cheap is when they don't run and need 1 major component(engine,blower,or heat exchangers)..

A guy sold a van with a Prochem unit in it last week here for 4,500(asking price).. That guy got a steal, I have no room for it or I would have bought it, and sold the van for 2500. So you just bought a $2000 truckmount.. All truck mounts are is a frame, all the components can be replaced(if you do it yourself you can save big cash).

I bought one last year (that I shouldn't have) that needs ALL of the heat exchangers($3,000), new water pump($800), and new engine($2700).. I went against my rule of 1 component, but got it at a good price($2000) So it will cost me all and all $10,000 for a bran new unit, after a lot of work for me..

One major component is what should be stuck to..

Testing heat exchangers would be #1 on my list, everything else is cheap.. Though I would also junk a engine, rather rebuild, or even buying a new carburetor..

cliffinator

Name
cliff
Your really missing out if you don't get a mount from this guy. He's a dying breed. Buying a mount from Casey has been has been hands down the best experience in truck mount purchasing that I everrrrr had. I put the whole amount down That's how much I trusted him, after talking with him for an hour. Ive been doing this for 30 years . I use my gut on most issues. you 'll never meet any one like Casey, he calls every finished truck mount his babies, He takes the greatest pride in his workmanship. To be frank I'm ashamed of you my fellow carpet cleaners for being so bull headed and judge mental. Its not easy what Casey is doing ,trying to get a start in this business. he needs our support don't tear anyone down unless you have the facts, you could be missing out. By the way my mount that he built according to my needs is nothing but kick assss. thanks CASEY. CLIFFINATOR.

Reactions: SamIam

cliffinator

Name
cliff
006.JPG

Reactions: BIG WOOD

cliffinator

Name
cliff
And by the way reliabuilt truck mounts are made for the stupid people in mind so easy to work on. and yes Casey bends over backwards towards the customer support. Every time I called he was there for me, bright guy.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"Built for stupid people in mind"

Now that's a company I want to deal with. NOT!

Who gives a shit if you're embarrassed.
That's simply not how legitimate business is done. And you sir are a fool to prepay for a TM. Fortunately for you, you're a lucky fool.
:icon_rolleyes:

Reactions: BIG WOOD and Able 1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom