Restaurant Impossible

Mikey P

Administrator
Hmmm..

Jonathen Lennord (215-828-****) with the food network is featuring a restaurant in Santa Cruz on the show Dinner Impossible, he would really like to work with you and have you do the carpet and tiles. He would first need you to go and do an assessment of the facility without the owners knowing as it is a surprise makeover show, please call him and let him know if you are able to do this.

Any of you familiar with this show?

FredC

Village Idiot
Re: Dinner Impossible

yeah...the wife watches it..well not dinner impossible but the show they are probably talking about Restaurant Impossible:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/restaurant-impossible/index.html

teh designer is hot...thats pretty much all I know about it though....other than the chef's personal side dishes must consist mainly of roids

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Could be a very good way to build exposure for your company.
(The show has over a million viewers per shows)

Also, great for community buz and future marketing.

Don't pass it up.

Usually they need a very fast turn around time for work completion.

One cleaner had the star (Robert Irvine) do a video endorcement of his company that the cleaner used for future marketing.

Here are the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Ndpopq-do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqufw7otNA4

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

If u can't do it. Let me know ill drive 4,000 miles and do it. Mike this a something great. Under bid it. Or...... bid it for free for the show

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator

How great could it possibly be?

Do you think they will even mention, let alone show us on TV cleaning the floors?

I dont watch these shows so I really dont know how much they bring up trivial stuff like who cleans the toilets for the guest stars.

maybe I'm wrong.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Mikey P said:
How great could it possibly be?

Do you think they will even mention, let alone show us on TV cleaning the floors?

I dont watch these shows so I really dont know how much they bring up trivial stuff like who cleans the toilets for the guest stars.

maybe I'm wrong.

Sometimes they will show your company on the show. Or you can have a video like the ones I posted.

Call the number and talk to Jonathen for answers to your questions. (instead of a bunch of freaking cleaners)

You never know how the final edits can turn out.

Also, call Al Sims at Al's best cleaning (860) 537-1594 and talk to him since he is a cleaner that did the show.

C

cucu

if you dont want it ..i,ll do it....( the guy is english but i wont hold that against him)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

The location is great..
The atmosphere is just divine..
I give the food one of my highest ratings....

Oh.....and...the carpets were cleaned by
Mike Pailliotet of Connoisseur Tile & Grout Cleaning.

Yea...I am sure they will put that in there..........

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

If its not a trick someone is pulling on you... I'd be all over it. I guess maybe its because I like the food network stuff. Yeah its dorky but I enjoy some of the programming they have. And I love food.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al

I was contacted by the Animal Hoarders Program on animal planet. Went out to look at the job and told them it was a tear down. About 20K to rebuild. Just unbelievable. They asked if I could just show up with my truck and just shovel out the "stuff". I said no. A local franchise took them up on it and got a shot for about 5 seconds of their truck pulling up. On that same local channel I can get a 30 second spot for 2 bucks.
Al

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Really cool show. Jen and I are always talking about how we can get on one of those show.....even like Hoarders when they do the clean up and keep the carpet etc.

Restaurant Impossible is one of 3 cooking shows I can stomache

Chopped and Good Eats are the others.....Jen watches all of them...But she's a damn good cook.

Do it MIke....Don't be a dumbass. :mrgreen:

But if they don't know the name of their own show....Could be a scam.

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Do you need a NICE TRUCK..for the show.... :?:

"You sure as hell don't want to take that RuSt-BucKeT...POS KOrTeX..." :roll: :oops:

ObvIoUslY they have NEVER seen the ACTUAL...out-dAtEd JUNK you clean with... :shock:

AT-bEsT....keep the camera on the C-4 only.... Do NOT let them see the "LIMA-BEAN"... :cry:

Maybe you can ...PAD it... :idea:

Corky can loan you his EqUipMenT..... 8) ...SanTa CruZ.....is BIG on gReeN... :lol:

att00036.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator

Maybe a re-wrap is order on the V.

Would a HD photo Hugh Hefner's den with me laying on a bear rug be aproPOH?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

The show is Dinner impossible with Robert Irvine. Same guy that does restaurant impossible. Al and his crew cleaned a restaurant that they were re-doing here in CT, and they got an awesome testimonial from Robert, though were never mentioned on the show.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Hell, just being able to use the guy in your marketing would be worth it.

Leave it to Hoody to have the scoop on the girly shows. !gotcha!

robert-irvine.jpg

94304594d9591ba0_dinner_impossible.xlarger.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator

The production coordinator said he would come here to find future floor cleaners for their renovations.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Ken Snow said:
I love those shows too Corky.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I rest my case. shiteatinggrin

I'll watch for you Mikey......I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! :oops:

:mrgreen:

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners

Jaaasus Mike, charge your usual price +15% hassle/fudge factor and move on. I cleaned some carpet in recent months on some famous jet aircraft owners who's pilots requested me, think it matters in the residential part of my business??? If you specialized in polishing turds like restaurants well then make a big deal of it.

Go gettem tiger.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

They only get $10,000 per show to do the make over.....So they can't afford CONnosewer. hey Marty, blow me

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller

we have a show here called clean sweep. they are always looking for someone to donate services. my neighbor donated carpet installation and was filmed but got cut in the final show. his company was mentioned in the credits if you watched that long. he never got any business from it. sometimes they actually show the installers and give them air time. you never know. they do have a great line when they call. " would you like to get national exposure on TV for free"

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom