Right On !!!! The most Wide Open TruckMount !!!

The new C-4

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

Nice machine for sure, BUT

If you are going to build a real money making machine Les, it needs more power (suction) to effectively run two tools and dual pressure regulators or possibly two pumps (not as important as the suction). High pressure would be nice too.

Why can't you use a larger motor like the Nissan and build a machine with larger blower plumbed right?

I would love to demo one.

dgargan

clean and simple. Doesn't get any better than that. And you can find 99% of the replacement parts locally

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
danielc said:

If you are going to build a real money making machine Les, it needs more power (suction) to effectively run two tools and dual pressure regulators or possibly two pumps (not as important as the suction). High pressure would be nice too.

Why can't you use a larger motor like the Nissan and build a machine with larger blower plumbed right?

What the hell?

Mikey P

Administrator
Just what level of mental retardation do you suffer from Daniel?

on lets say a scale of 1 to 10.

Have your mom help come up with the number

L

LGSTEAM

Sweet machine Les. Is the tank the same size as an TNT machine? I have an idea about turning my old TNT into a Beast like this one!!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
8) Looks like something I could work on without cussing.

What kind of vac relief is that?

Do side mounted engines stay as cool as front mounted engines?

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Waldo said:
Why do you need one?

well, one for thing, its where the rinse goes to mix with the fresh water and then exits out through the solution hose. And, I don't know the rest, someone help me, I've fallen down.

Bob Foster

danielc said:

LOL!!!

chr.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
Why do you need one?

so it can utilize a chem siphon feed.
the pump has to "suck" from the water box .
If it was forced into the pump by direct water hose hook up, it wouldn't create a "vacuum" to draw chem from the chem jug

Plus, they're a good idea if the pump and tool flow can out pace the flow on some water supplies .
With a normal duty cycle of wanding/dry strokes, the water box acts as reservoir to draw from

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Po Dan'l ..I didn't have the heart to say anything ..cause I genuinely like the Little Cowboy
But i was thinking the same thing when I read his post :lol:

..L.T.A.

Erskine Allin said:
Po Dan'l ..I didn't have the heart to say anything ..cause I genuinely like the Little Cowboy

..L.T.A.

:lol:

It's a great single wand machine.

And yea I would love to have a super suck machine with dual pressure regulators and not spend 100k.

Name
Lee Stockwell
You can add a second pressure regulator to any machine.

The primary (factory) unit set at the higher pressure, and the second one, fed from the output of the first one, at a lower pressure.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
Erskine Allin said:

..L.T.A.

:lol:

It's a great single wand machine.

And yea I would love to have a super suck machine with dual pressure regulators and not spend 100k.

uhhhhh you dual with your machine right????

SAMEEEEEEEEEE BLOWER.....there danny boy..

with out the restrictions the prochems have....

now thats not to say i wouldnt love to put my 4cyl nissan on that there frame with a 56 or 59...or on the older (drapes) frame

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Nice! I assume its a slightly lower cost C4 than the original? No Bayco valve or silencer. Is that the Roots 59? Might loud at max rpm?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Daniel said:

That C4 has all the vacuum you would ever need/want for single or dual wand cleaning.

Coupled with a 4HT, it also has all the heat you would need.

Any more questions?

Walt

ACE said:
8) Looks like something I could work on without cussing.

What kind of vac relief is that?

Do side mounted engines stay as cool as front mounted engines?

The side mounted engine fan blows the air past the heater and out the back door. It stays surprisingly cool for a machine that generates so much heat.

It's kind of genius really.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
how big of a blower is that?? speaking of water boxes last place I worked there was a tech that noone liked so another one of the guys working there decided to take a leak in the water box. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom