Rotovac 360XL Specs

Rotovac

Name
Nick
We had a few requests for specs of the all new 360XL.

Show special pricing for MB members will be released at the show. Demos will be available at our booth!

-55 lbs without the head. Its currently setup to accept a 4 port head but we will have multiple heads available down the road.
-Quad head will be included, with Swoop vac ports and glides
-High torque motor with super strong helical reduction gearing
-Extremely strong & light weight cast aluminum frame
-Telescoping handle for compact storage
-Plumed for 2" vac hose (view tube included)
-144 RPM
-Pig tail with 50' power cord included
-Easy locking handle adjustment
-Made in the USA

We will be accepting any Rotovac on trade

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I love my 360i, is it possible w/ this new version or perhaps the current one to make the handles not as wide? It seems that it is pretty easy to bump into walls when going up staircases or tight corners.

Also, I'm glad the extension cord are long but would be nice if the cord was thicker, over time it'll become like "spaghetti" and cut in corners. I've replaced the original one w/ a much thicker cord, and went w/ shorter length as I don't need 50 footer in the home.

Thanks

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The handle bars on the 360I bend pretty easy. I just bent mine in a little and it worked great.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
literally a 360i on steroids.

Are those the exact same shoes used on the i? They look a tad taller...

Yes, these are the same shoes as on the 360i. The head block is entirely new to give much improved flow for faster dry times.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
I love my 360i, is it possible w/ this new version or perhaps the current one to make the handles not as wide? It seems that it is pretty easy to bump into walls when going up staircases or tight corners.

Also, I'm glad the extension cord are long but would be nice if the cord was thicker, over time it'll become like "spaghetti" and cut in corners. I've replaced the original one w/ a much thicker cord, and went w/ shorter length as I don't need 50 footer in the home.

Thanks

Your the first person to mention anything about the cord. I can pass this on to engineering and see what they can do.

JeffC

Name
Jeff
I have a few more questions regarding the new one versus theold one. How many amps does the new one draw compared to the 360i? What’sthe minimum psi for the new one? Also will the new version work as well with aportable or is geared more for truck mounts?
Thanks

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Could be they might want to see if it will cut the mustard at the rotary competition at MF before they put a price on it . The thing i dont like is that they waited untill other competitors came along before they made improvments that were evidently nessesary for a long time.

Reactions: John LaBarbera

Connor

Name
Connor
Could be they might want to see if it will cut the mustard at the rotary competition at MF before they put a price on it . The thing i dont like is that they waited untill other competitors came along before they made improvments that were evidently nessesary for a long time.

Competition improves the breed and when have you used a Rotovac?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Competition improves the breed and when have you used a Rotovac?

True....but when you just copy one from another and another and another.......sooner or later....your purebred becomes nothing more then a mutt.........

never the less..........if you going to throw it out on the table.....at least answer the question.........

Reactions: Scott Rogers

Rotovac

Name
Nick
I have a few more questions regarding the new one versus theold one. How many amps does the new one draw compared to the 360i? What’sthe minimum psi for the new one? Also will the new version work as well with aportable or is geared more for truck mounts?
Thanks

Keep checking our website as we will be updating it with details of the 360XL over the next few weeks.

How about answering this question that has been asked several times in multiple threads!

Regarding trade in credit, this is best handled on a case by case basis as no two used machines are in the same condition. You can call our sales manager, Mike L at 888 768-6822 x 124 for more info.

The XL has been in the works for a LONG time. Its totally different than the Hoss or Trex, which are knockoffs of the RX20.

We have a price locked in. It won't be officially released until the show. Nice try though!

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
To say that the HOSS is a knock off of the RX20 shows a total lack of competitive product knowledge. Heck this 360XL copies features of the HOSS more than you'll find in comparing the HOSS to any design (15inch head, 144 RPM) who's copying who. Ask those who own one the HOSS is in a class by itself.

Mikey P

Administrator
Im going to need somebody to tally up the scores off these opinion cards after M9F..

Bidding starts at $10,000 in one thousand increments.

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I own a hoss and can't wait to use both the new trex( which straight up looks like a killer cleaner) and the new Rotovac.

The host has a couple of carpet it shines on but for commercial it has not worked out well for us.

K

KP

To say that the HOSS is a knock off of the RX20 shows a total lack of competitive product knowledge. Heck this 360XL copies features of the HOSS more than you'll find in comparing the HOSS to any design (15inch head, 144 RPM) who's copying who. Ask those who own one the HOSS is in a class by itself.

You are all a knockoff of the RX,the difference is "they" invented it so really their not.Tweaking,redesigning,powder blueing,does not change the origins of it.I use a Hoss and I am still not convinced the spraybar is the way to go.I am glad they went with a little larger one(Rotovac) cause my biggest concerns on it were the smaller motor.Competitiveness is good for us end users.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I ran an RX for years.....and the Hoss is a way better machine....
sits lower....holds the heat...
the flow bars flush way more crap out then the spray type do....no matter how thick the carpet...they still deliver evenly....
you hardly lose any machine heat while running it...
gets under things and goes places that the RX cant....
no over spray.....
works on all types of carpets with no problems......

if your going to run a low profile rotary.......this is really the only way to do it....you just can not run spray nozzles that close to the ground with out sooner or later having some type of problem..if you get all those carpet fibers brushing those jets while it is going around...it can not deliver ( disperse )...the water the way it needs to....it is physically impossible...if it is going to spray you have to give it the room it needs.....

CameronC

Name
Cameron Cummings
The host has a couple of carpet it shines on but for commercial it has not worked out well for us.[/QUOTE]

What issues have you had with it on commercial? I own a hoss as well and have had problems with it leaving rows of fibers standing up that will not go away. Its almost too aggressive. Its a pretty good residential machine, but really have to watch it on commercial.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The host has a couple of carpet it shines on but for commercial it has not worked out well for us.
What issues have you had with it on commercial? I own a hoss as well and have had problems with it leaving rows of fibers standing up that will not go away. Its almost too aggressive. Its a pretty good residential machine, but really have to watch it on commercial.

all rotaries will do that......

K

KP

Jim ,the type of orofice is not going to change the fact that if it is lower than the fiber you are going to have coverage problems.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim ,the type of orofice is not going to change the fact that if it is lower than the fiber you are going to have coverage problems.

because of the way the flow bars work....you will still be able to create a even flush regardless of what orifice you use and how thick the carpet is...all those holes in each bar is going to deliver a even flow no matter what.....unlike a spray.....it will be distorted...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom