Rotovac's new Wandzer Wand

Mikey P

Administrator
For cleaners that like the way a wand handles and maneuvers, Rotovac has just come out with a wand handle version of the Bonzer (The Wandzer). Rotovac is offering money back trials to anyone looking to try one out.

• Completely encapsulates all heat and steam under manifold (puts the heat where you need it)
  • Front and rear Teflon vacuum glides clean in both directions
  • Works with Truckmount or Portable extractors
  • Cleans tile and grout with brush glides
  • Weighs only 21 lbs.
$1495

30 day purchase price refund guarantee

bonzer-wand.jpg chuck-bonzer-wand.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If Rotovac truly cares about their customer base, they should send out a minimum of 10 of these trial versions out to an Owner Operator business to get the most accurate feedback AT NO COST TO THE USER.

Selling it at freaking $1500, and just putting a "money back guarantee" isn't gonna do anything but piss off the user for having to send out their hard earned money, try it on a job just to get frustrated and burned from the solution hose that's hanging like a limp, you know what, and get shoulder aches at the end of the day. Just to box it up and send it back if they hate it.

Reactions: GeeeAus

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
In their description, it says it’s offering money back trials.

that's just good marketing

Little doubt they were field tested by "someone(s)"
How much and by who (whether they're stupid and don't know it) could be questioned.
But one could reasonably presume they were field tested

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt how do you know they haven't already done that?
Or are you just assuming because you were not asked?
I would’ve been a very accurate tester, since I’m neutral on the zipper/bonzer
And where does it say it was not tested and met with a level of approval by enough cleaners to make them want to offer it to the masses?
i know they’re a paying advertiser, so if I stepped over the lines on questioning the quality ...I’m sorry

I’m just questioning the benefits of purchasing this, since a recent video of the older zipper with a wand handle was floating around some of the recent CC conversations online a few months ago.

FredC

Village Idiot
I would’ve been a very accurate tester, since I’m neutral on the zipper/bonzer

i know they’re a paying advertiser, so if I stepped over the lines on questioning the quality ...I’m sorry

I’m just questioning the benefits of purchasing this, since a recent video of the older zipper with a wand handle was floating around some of the recent CC conversations online a few months ago.

Your reason for questioning is someone else decided not to produce a wand handle version of a different wand ? (or can you still get a wand handled zipper? I know Erik's techs preferred it)

RV has a network or beta testers in place and offers a 7 day return on all of their equipment.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
the older zipper with a wand handle was floating around some of the recent CC conversations online a few months ago.
It didn't take long for the wand handle Zipper to be declared a bad idea. The weight of it was real tough on elbows and shoulders.

I couldn't tell you what the weight difference is between the two designs but I would guess the Wandzer is lighter

btw, you've admitted that you try tools and give up after minutes of use if they dont feel right, rather than learning the curve. Therefor you would suck as a beta tester.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
that's just good marketing

Little doubt they were field tested by "someone(s)"
How much and by who (whether they're stupid and don't know it) could be questioned.
But one could reasonably presume they were field tested

..L.T.A.
That's probably where they will end up. In the field. Next will be the self propelled version.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom