Sapphire Scientific's New Upholstery Tool

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Fred Homan said:
I have never had a problem with Joe.....

Good to hear... so it's weird then that you came here complaining about the price, and then "finally" found a deal with Joe - if you already use him, why not just buy there first? I mean... if he's great to deal with, that only makes sense. Course I've never heard of the guy so I can't say one way or the other - just reading the site it seemed a bit less than professional to me. But I'm picky.

Let me know what you think of the tool. And if anything is wrong about it, again, you might check the serial number and make sure you are truly using the real deal.

Good luck to you and your business!
Lisa

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Lisa the other board.. worldof clean.. think your working with Saphire and get a cut.. LOL they dedicated a whole thread to you!

Fred Homan

Mikey he pays you $99.00 for everyone? Seems like there are Shysters every time you turn around. :shock:

Fred Homan

Lisa, I had not thought about that tool until I saw it here. Then I checked with Joe....FYI....

Mikey P

Administrator
Bristors conspiracy theories will give you acne Fred. Ask yourself why each and almost every friend he has had on the BBs now wont deal with him.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Fred Homan said:
Different state. Not exactly the same.....FYI....

Fred I don't regret much of anything I have ever done but if you lie about why your company name is what it is you will be a liar. Please do not go there. What transpired between us was done in good faith. Do not embarrass yourself nor the name.

By the way Mikey pays full price for everything he gets from me just like I pay full price for my banners.

Fred Homan

When I applied for my company name to my understanding it was not a problem, Different states. I did not come up with my company name because of your company name.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Fred.....stop now. You are still a valuable part of Mikey's board don't get culled for lying.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Fred Homan said:
When I applied for my company name to my understanding it was not a problem, Different states. I did not come up with my company name because of your company name.

Ok Fred that did it. I keep every email I have ever sent or received so while we talked on the phone and I told you to go ahead and use it I have the emailmwhere I said it as well and the email where I sent you the logo's I paid for but did not use. Liar's cheats and hucksters Fred and you just put yourself in the first category and there was no reason to Lie. :shock: :cry:

Fred Homan

Now you are siding with John. I came up up with the name up with the recommendation from a client. No reason to blow this up as it is. I do not even have a web site with this name.

Fred Homan

What is taking you guys so long to respond. Are you trying to figure out a way to gang up on me? I'm harmless....What a post to get all pissy about....
:shock:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you going to lie about something that there is proof that your lying what else will you lie about? Fred I have the emails between us. The phone conversation was between us but I kept the emails. Never know when one will need them. My giving you permission in e email was a way to protect us both. Neither myself nor my hiers can enforce our trademark on you as we gave you permission. I did that because I liked you Fred never did I think you where a liar. I am a man of my word and will always honor that but why would you lie over such an minor thing leaves me wondering about you. Far as I'm concerned if I had the power you just banned yourself.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Mikey P said:
Yeah, so much profit on those ss tools, Olsens sends $99 to Lisa as well

Heck... will work for Starbucks lattes! Just send me a card or two - I'm cheap!
:mrgreen:
How many cards to get you to come to Utah and teach a rug class:) I'm sure we could arrange the princess bed as well :)(only the best have slept in it)

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
joeynbgky said:
Lisa the other board.. worldof clean.. think your working with Saphire and get a cut.. LOL they dedicated a whole thread to you!

Yeah... same old complainers. I keep telling them if they had great products and service customers would actually WANT to willingly give testimonials - but maybe they only get good words when they pay for them. Maybe that's why they assume everyone else only says good things when they are paid.

In my little town I tell everyone about my favorite cafe - not because I'm this great person, but because I love the place, and if it closes from too slow business then I will be mad. So I share what I like to get more people there to help me continue to have a great place to eat.

I guess that means I'm being selfish - even though it's an unpaid endorsement.

With Sapphire it's no different. I really like the rug line a lot, and the tool is cool, and they are just out of the gate with them, and if I can help sell more and keep it growing, then there will be other cool items that will be added. They asked me for my feedback - I tested their line in my plant - as I've done with many other lines in the past - and they made changes I asked for, and created products I now buy for my use in plant. Though I did get one case sent to test - so I guess technically that means they did give me some free product.

If I were paid for every endorsement, I guess it would be a nice pile of money. Heck, all of the Piranha Members I've sent to SFS, if I made $100 per head, that would be a sweet little pile. Or the Odorox machines. Or Drimasters. Or even the Rug Badgers that have been sold during workshops.

I have nothing against getting people getting paid to endorse things - especially if their endorsement leads to more sales... but I have real companies paying me already.

I think Piranha is the best marketing/coaching company in the industry... and they pay me good money.
I think our rug shop is the best rug cleaning company in our region... and they pay me good money.

But trying to be a distributor of goods? Heck, I admire the ones who do it, but getting nickels and dimes on jugs and tools ain't my idea of easy money. So since we have few really stellar distributors, I try to help as many good guys and gals as I can - again, so I have good places to go to and products I like.

What can I say... I'm selfish that way. :mrgreen:

But if Sapphire decides my video is driving sales so much they want to pay me for anything sold and send me a check directly... hey... I wouldn't be opposed to the idea at all. But for now... I have not been paid for that video. In fact, after that rug being washed, I dragged their rep over and told him to film my testimonial because I was really impressed with the performance.

And at Mikeyfest, if Cooper or Brevik have something super cool that I think is great, I'd do a video for them too... for free even... but you gotta make something worth talking about first.

Lisa

Fred Homan

I do not want to any more time to this nonsense....Let it go.....(Smile)
I have a busy week ahead....Have a good night!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom