Webinar Sept 30th 9PM EST - Saigervision- Mark interviews Russ Terharr

FredC

Village Idiot
Wednesday night 9-30-2015 9 pm EST....come on out you owner operators!

Time to shine and tell us about the pro's and con's of being an owner operator, and some of the stories that brought you into the rug scrubbing and cleaning world.

Come share and visit with Mark Saiger, Dave Saiger and Russ Terhaar who are owner operators themselves.

Even if not using a headset, come to the session and chat along with your questions and comments as we will be sharing some of the great, some of the good, and some of the not so good about being a lone wolf cleaner (or with a helper) for this session. We are looking forward to hearing and sharing stories of the great entrepreneurship of the owner operator! We don't discriminate, so we really would like to have cleaners that run the "big ships" come join the session as well, so we might learn from you as our "Single Guy or Gal" operations change. We look forward to sharing and learning right along with all of you! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks Brian!

My wife loves that guy...more than me. No really! :lol:

She got him at the shelter, he's just a puppy. A wild man, but he's been a great dog! He is good with the cats which our boxer hated cats. He just has to get used to horses, he is not too fond of horse yet. :smile:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Anyone have a recommendation for a usb headset with mic that you KNOW works with Mac?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Are you big shots (Chavez and Hannah) going to chime in?
Me? Its me Russ I'm no big shot. I'm just one of the guys. :biggrin:

Don't let Brian weasel out of being a big shot!
:winky:

Fo"sho I'll be there! :headbang:

I'd love to chime in but "I don speak English very well". ;)
plus we don't get mic's but I think we can still ask questions.

I will try and chime in a little after it starts. about 9:30 EST.
My big mower has been broke for the last few weeks but they dropped me a loaner. So I'll be cutting tonight but it gets dark so early now I shouldn't have any problems catching it. Plus I hear that Big Shot Hanna will be there, so of course I want to check it out. :razz:

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Wednesday night 9-30-2015 9 pm EST....come on out you owner operators!

Time to shine and tell us about the pro's and con's of being an owner operator, and some of the stories that brought you into the rug scrubbing and cleaning world.

Come share and visit with Mark Saiger, Dave Saiger and Russ Terhaar who are owner operators themselves.

Even if not using a headset, come to the session and chat along with your questions and comments as we will be sharing some of the great, some of the good, and some of the not so good about being a lone wolf cleaner (or with a helper) for this session. We are looking forward to hearing and sharing stories of the great entrepreneurship of the owner operator! We don't discriminate, so we really would like to have cleaners that run the "big ships" come join the session as well, so we might learn from you as our "Single Guy or Gal" operations change. We look forward to sharing and learning right along with all of you! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Start Time: 09/30/2015 9:00 PM
Duration: 01:30
URL: http://intercallsnh.adobeconnect.com/russt/

I wish I could. Sounds like fun. have to work tonight

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Has anyone talked to Art Kelly, Ofer, Jerry Cooper, etc? I guess I shouldn't name names because there are SO many other owner/ops who I respect that I'd love to hear from.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Russ T. said: ↑
Art Kelly, Ofer, Jerry Cooper,
I agree all those are great cleaners but then this board is full of them. Porkfritter excluded of course.

As soon as the monsters are in bed I'm there... 8PM?
P1060451.JPG

How was the "family thing", Russ?

Sorry, I called you and Richard panochas(lol) for not going.........

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
How was the "family thing", Russ?
We are camping all week. The Kid is taking a break for the big internet radio show and headed back out tonight. Looking forward to you chiming in. I think we are in VERY similar situations!

Back
Top Bottom