SFS Contest POLL- VOTE NOW!!!!!!

Who needs SFS the most?

• Total voters

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Re: SFS Contest

If I delved into the dark reaches of my childhood through 24 you all would be scarred for life just reading the story

Jay D

Name
Jay D

My card table with drinks and sandwichs offer in Dallas is still open, just so you know and yes i could put a guiness or 2 on the table too. :mrgreen:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon

Jay DeLaughter said:
My card table with drinks and sandwichs offer in Dallas is still open, just so you know and yes i could put a guiness or 2 on the table too. :mrgreen:

Thanks Jay,

Here is my favorite pic from this weeks SFS
P2180125.jpg

Reminds me of Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles as Gov
work,work, work

Jay D

Name
Jay D

MAN what a movie that was. Good luck getting it made in this day and age definitely NOT politically correct by any means but funeeee.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon

Look for a poll Monday morning to help select the winner. Please vote for which person you think can benefit the most from going to SFS. The top vote getter does not necessarily win, but it will help to select a winner.

By the way Damien has already won a spot so he is not on the poll.

Also please start a collection so we can send Odin to beautiful downtown McKeesport PA for a consultation with Lee Pemberton.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon

ODIN said:
one hour with Lee Pemberton is priceless and cant be bought

You have to be one of the very few and select

takes more commitment that writing a check for 700 dollars and then be held prisoner by the don jon Has Beans

T

Weere you on the slopes today. I was surprised it took that long for you to respond. Oh well I wasn't disappointed.

the better looking one of the JD has beans

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
ODIN said:
why even have a vote the whiner has already been chosen

Yes, Mr. Brevik, we can't argue with you. The votes are in and you have "The Whining Championship" tied up very nicely as hands-down winner.

IB

PS You are also comfortably ahead in the "World's Biggest Negative Sour Puss" contest. Congratulations ... However, you do face serious competition on the "World's Most Useless Curmudgeonly Posts"competition. Better get to work.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Steve and Bill I would have submitted an entry... but I have already earned a few free seats at SFS from buying too much stuff with your company and a bright shiny new truckmount last year.. Now to convince the faja to let me go.. we are probably looking at October in Roselle or maybe next january... And Bill I'm working on that testing.. but wouldn't you know that when you sent me the samples products.. the snow stopped.. we even missed our 5-8 inches on Friday.. guess I'll have to create my own salt samples. :)

John Watson

Some interesting choices here. I can relate to many of the statements given. I am happy to say I have been twice to this School of schools, but am sorry to say I did not heed enough of what I was taught. If it was up to me I would pick Zee, I believe he would make wonderful use of this school, What he said about the chello leads me to believe has the persistance to carry out what SFS is all about and become one of their top students. . (MY 12 yr old granddaughter is in her 3rd yr of violin along with her basketball and soccer so I know the dedication) He types and tells his story with better English than me.. Not saying the others wouldn't do good in the class or succed, Zee's story hits home.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
A vote for Greg Crowley is a vote for a strong business. Which I will owe you all a big thank you. I will use everything I learn at SFS and post the results monthly in the marketing room. Details on what I am doin to move my business forward.

Thanks

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Jay DeLaughter said:
Dang, I did'nt even make the list... guess I'll have to work on my groveling. :|

Heck, Jay, you have two choices. (Neither of which involve shameless "Gary Like" groveling.) The first is to take pen in hand and pour your heart out with serious emotions, pathos, drama and passion. (Remember the contest isn't over till the end of the month and this poll is "advisory" in nature anyway. Put a tear in Yeadon's eye and exceptions can be made.)

The other, Jay, is to suck it up and drop some coin Jon-Don way. Remember all ya gotta do is spend 5K with Jon-Don on anything in the 12 months before your chosen SFS seminar and the entire course is free, free, free! OR spend 3K and the seminar is half price. You have to buy your juice from someone- only Jon-Don will throw the SFS seminar in for free simply because Jon-Don is the only company in the industry that has a seminar of this type and quality! (And with this second option you don't have to kiss up to Big Billy.)

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Don't forget that EVERYTHING we sell at Jon-Don comes with our exclusive "no weaseling out" with no pathetic-excuses-about-how-we-too-have-been-victimized, 100% cheerful guarantee with the refund made in credit on anything we sell or cold hard cash- your choice and with no grudging stubbornness either because before we release anything we make sure it works right even if it takes an embarrassingly long time. (Above offer does not apply to Alabama residents that have a last name beginning with "S".)

Chris A

Name
Chris
I promise that if I am elected, I will only post half as much, because I'll have more to do :wink:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
c_adkins said:
I promise that if I am elected, I will only post half as much, because I'll have more to do :wink:

If I guaranteed that Sutley would walk through fire to get me selected.

IB

PS And yes, we have seen many of our members actually start IMPLEMENTING in their companies instead of spending day after day on the internet whining about the competition/ economy/ other board members and their quirky habits such as ending each and every post with a PS.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I started this business to spend more time with my family and be damned that is one thing that wouldn't change. So me being in my home office will only become more often because I hope I will be working smarter and not harder

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you didn't vote for me odin. That is blasfthemy. I love being a 10-20 cent hack

TimP

I didn't realise the polling would start so soon. I figured we had till the end of February for our entries. Anyways I have wanted to get some SFS training. I was planning on sending my wife at least or both if I could afford it. And I wanted us to go this year, but it has been so bad that I can't see us affording it this year. My wife just graduated with a business degree and I believe this has helped us but her degree wasn't focused specifically on carpet cleaning, and that's why I wanted SFS training for our business. It's my hope that she could bridge the two and help us to run things right and build our business further. We have been in the cleaning business for over 2 years. We are looking to grow but we aren't interested in becoming a multi truck company. Which is fine in our area because it's a rural and our population isn't as high as those in the city. We are looking to grow our business further but we are at a loss as how to do any more. I think we are near the top of what is possible in our community but maybe SFS will help us to grow. I'm probably too late with this and it's not like we are trying to become multi truck and manage a big business like the class is intended for.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
TimP said:
I was planning on sending my wife at least or both if I could afford it... maybe SFS will help us to grow. I'm probably too late with this and it's not like we are trying to become multi truck and manage a big business like the class is intended for.
Hey Tim,

I can't stress enough for both of you to attend SFS together. Couples who do so implement much more than when just one attends or even if they attend on two separate occasions.

And not to argue but nothing could be further from the truth re: SFS encouraging you to become a big/multi-truck operation. Instead, we a) help you to define your goals and b) give you the tools to get there. As a matter of fact, you could argue that an owner/operator needs SFS tips and techniques even more to maximize his or her profit picture.

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Tim, I'll put a good word in for you with Big Billy, even though according to our resident negative curmudgeon the fix is in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom