• Total voters

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn, I didn't even make the list?
I thought my entry was pretty good.
what does a guy have to do?

Brian

PS. Is puting a "P.S." at the end of every post something that I am going to learn in the SFS program?

Chads

Supportive Member
I would have voted for you Brian, Whats up with this poll I think quite a few more broke dicks needed to be on it. I wouldn't have got a whole lot out of it becuase you dont thave the class focused for A.D.D students :D

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Chads said:
I would have voted for you Brian, Whats up with this poll I think quite a few more broke dicks needed to be on it. I wouldn't have got a whole lot out of it becuase you dont thave the class focused for A.D.D students :D

Chad,
The way I selected people for the poll was by rereading all 1400+ posts. The people that actually wrote a sincere post on why they thought they should get a free spot at SFS were selected. A post that said "pick me" was a bit lacking.

If you see someone that wrote a good post let me know and I will consider them when we pick the winner. By the way we have a lot of people in our industry that have ADD and many of them are leaders of great companies.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: SFS Contest

Brian Robison said:
Given my "Post Whore" status it obvious to see that I have a heavy thirst for knowledge. I have been interested in going to SFS for a good while now and haven't been able to make it happen. I would surely put all the information gained to good use and would share all of my experiences with everyone on Mikeysboard.
Also, in my ongoing saga to take over the carpet cleaning world, I would be able to help my fellow carpet cleaning buddies get a leg up in life by providing careers with awsome pay and benifits.
I believe that I have been dedicated to helping anyone I can on this board and really just dedicated to this board in general.
I have always been willing to give up any information or "secrets" that I may have to better someone elses business...even one in my area with little worry of competition.
So I pray to the Mikeyboard Gods to consider my wee little self to make great things happen in a world where all things are possible.
Whattyathink? I think it will be good for all.
Thank you very much.

How much more sincere can you get than this? I gave positive reason for going to the class along with a little humor maybe.
I was serious...which I guess I am hard to take sometimes.
I know the posts of mine following this were a little over the top but I was just trying to get noticed.
Whattyagonnado.

Thanks Chad.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Greg, I think nobody voted for you because you make more money than the BDCC's... Don't you have two houses, two truckmounts, two nice cars etc? I figure a guy like you could pay his own way to SFS.

Not trying to be confrontational.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Vote3.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You wouldn't believe the beating my future inheritence is taking Gary. Now I don't want the inlaws to die

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Re: SFS Contest

Chads said:
Come on I'm the biggest BDCC here, and Ill personally kick Brians arse I met him and I think I can take him. :lol:

Chads- I don't believe this is a "Size" contest.

Chads

Supportive Member
Sorry I get confused sometimes, and hey I'm trying to lose some of my size not easy though.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John Watson said:
Some interesting choices here. I can relate to many of the statements given. I am happy to say I have been twice to this School of schools, but am sorry to say I did not heed enough of what I was taught. If it was up to me I would pick Zee, I believe he would make wonderful use of this school, What he said about the chello leads me to believe has the persistance to carry out what SFS is all about and become one of their top students. . (MY 12 yr old granddaughter is in her 3rd yr of violin along with her basketball and soccer so I know the dedication) He types and tells his story with better English than me.. Not saying the others wouldn't do good in the class or succed, Zee's story hits home.

Thank You Mr. Watson for the kind words!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I had 13 votes when I went to bed last night now I have 12. Odin get on this:)

I gotta go clean my truck

radkins

I voted for my boy chris cause, he's my boy AND snow texted me in the middle of the night and told me to.

Rob Adkins

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
careful, you guys will get a letter from a lawyer because you didn't put all that fancy "No purchase necessary contest void in Road Island" nonsense at the bottom of each post in this contest thread.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Where has Brian been I haven't seen him posting lately. Did he leave and go to ***

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
:lol: :lol: :lol: to bad he isn't on the list. They must not have seen his posts beings he is invisible!!

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Well 18 to 18. Can't get much closer. Voting ends at 7pm ET Sunday night. I go to bed early so last chance to vote.

Just pretend you are in Illinois and vote several times.

Bill you need to get those Canadians out to help you.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
OK votes have been tabulated, bribes have been accepted, last minute pleas to include Odin have been ignored and the winners are:

Chris Adkins,
Greg Crowley
Bill Soukoreff

Levi Leipheimer came in last in voting but has accepted a spot on the Jon Don cycling team. Island Boy and I will be joining him at the Tour de France.

If each of you would email me all of your information including:
Name
Company

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom