So I Find That My Wife Is Sleeping With Her Boss..

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
After 40 years of wedded bliss, 6 children, 6 grandkids, soul mates for life.......I find out my wife is sleeping with her boss. What a shock that can be to one's partner for life. We've went through deaths, sickness, health....we've actually been together since 8th grade!!! Now I realize this is happening......

..............oh, did I mention that I am her "Boss" now. She decided to come out on the truck with me and sweat off a few lbs. Enough of raisin' babies....she's ready to work. She actually is a better worker than some of the helpers I've used lately. Imagine my custys when two 59 year olds show up at there door to clean carpet....gray hair and all. They really think it's cool that we have teamed up, and that "womans" touch just adds to the complete job satisfaction.

I won't work her too hard. She a natural at spotting.

I do Love her!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I spent all day yesterday with mine.

We took down some barbed wire fence and installed a 24-ft gate so the neighbor can cut the pasture and make us some square bales. I was pounding in some T-post and she wanted to see what she could do. Took 3-4 turns and realized it was harder than it looked. :lol:

She was a lot smarter than I though, I told her to jump in the pickup I had everything in the bed and she said she would meet me there with the four wheeler in case I forgot something. The wire cutters I grabbed were a pain, too small for the gauge of wire. She hopped on the four wheeler and brought me back some tin snips.

To think I had almost yelled at her for not just getting in the truck, but didn't want to ruin the day over something so trivial. :oops:

Good thing I didn't. :mrgreen:

I enjoy being with her, 27-years together, will celebrate 25th anniversary this fall.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
glad it didn't happen to you, but it would have been nice to hear a story of scandal every now and then.

John Watson

Caduceus said:
Robert come on man.. your among friends.. Are you REALLY the BOSS? !gotcha!

Hey Dilly you met My Helen, You know I am the boss,

My Helen said I could only say that once a week!!!

Robert, The past 7 yrs working with My Helen was the highlight of my 32 yr cleaning ragieme. Except for our bouts with illness, we actuly looked forward to our work day. At least every other day we comment to each other about what we miss from our business. Its really just all our friends and business assoc that we really miss.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
thats awesome!

you had me going for a minute till i read that you are her boss. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I make all the big decisions in our relationship and Ms. Jeni makes all the little decisions.

There hasn't been one big decision to be made yet.

:oops:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey do posts with a LOL even count???

thats kinda like school reports....500 word paper.....and cut back on the, and, if, but, with type words...every 3 of those make up for 1 word....

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Brian R said:
I make all the big decisions in our relationship and Ms. Jeni makes all the little decisions.

There hasn't been one big decision to be made yet.

:oops:

Whoa Brian.... There is at least one joke that will be spun and it will include a SMALL part of you...just wait for bawb

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
Hey Richard, how many fence post did YOU drive in and did you take today off to rest? It's awfully dry around these parts.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dc klaatu said:
i don have the heart to do it........
someone else take a stab at it................. :lol:

Hey, don't stab at it... Looks like a scared turtle already. :shock:

mcatt

Name
Mike
Man I'm sure happy that story changed the way it did! I am happy for you two and I agree that I'm sure the clients love it!

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
My wife use to go out with me 18 years ago for about a year, but she hated it! Said it was the sweatest nastiest job ever! I from time to time ask her to go out just to remember and see what it's like now. She never obliges.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey Richard, how many fence post did YOU drive in and did you take today off to rest? It's awfully dry around these parts.
Just 4, not only were they hard going in but it was 90 degrees out that day. Bent a few pulling them out with the pickup. No that WAS the day off. :mrgreen:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Tia is not allowed in my truck.....I took her out once and it was the longest day I have ever spent cleaning...there is a such thing as trying to hard to help....

in our little operation we find it works best if she does her part and I do mine.....we agree that I stay away from her desk and she stays away from my steering wheel.....

I wear the pants in my house.......

she lays which ones she wants me to put on at the end of the bed every morning.......

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I run the business and she stays out of it and she runs the household and I try to stay out of it. Sometimes she has to remind me I'm not at work. :mrgreen:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
George Costanza said:
I run the business and she stays out of it and she runs the household and I try to stay out of it. Sometimes she has to remind me I'm not at work. :mrgreen:

It's been a fun couple of days! Today she was engaging a custy in recipes and losing weight. Tomorrow we're going out on a commercial job.

One thing she insists on is V-neck t's. I got her 5, and I will print them this weekend.

Life is good.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Spidey Sense said:
That's great Robert! Work seems to be less like work when you enjoy the person you're spending time with.

She actually asks what jobs we are doing tomorrow. Jeez....if I would have known she wanted in on the cleaning years ago......(she already gets the profits)!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom