So Jimmy...

Jimbo

and Bawb and you other guys that MIGHT HAVE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME...How do you guys approach the workday...

Just suit up with Depends from the get go?

Do Klown Pants help hide the Depends?

What if you have an "EMERGENCY?"

Do you ask first?

What if there is just 'NOT ENOUGH TIME' to ask?

Do you get the special "HANDICAPPED PLATES" for the IBS?

What about using a special "SERVICE DOG" to identify when an IBS spell is coming on?

Would your 'clients' mind the dog hanging out by your side while you clean their carpet...especially if it was properly identified with the vest and everything?

Have you joined the support group yet? http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/

Just curious- Jimbo

Jimbo

I think most bears have IBS...just an observation from cleaning up after them!

C

cucu

dc klaatu said:
[quote="Mikey P":2u3em4mj]good question

I'm out of here until Monday night.

I'm gonna go shit in the woods.

be good!
watch out for bears..............[/quote:2u3em4mj]

Do bears shit in mikeys woods or would he just piss on them

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I have colitis, as do 3 of my siblings. You learn to carry extra clothes :oops: Shit happens.... :oops: (picture shitting out red hot razor blades, and they wonder why I get a bit testy at times :evil: )

My sister has a bag. She scuba dives, rides her bike and lives a normal life. But before the surgery it wasn't so wonderful

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Jimbo said:
and Bawb and you other guys that MIGHT HAVE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME...How do you guys approach the workday...

Is that the same as 'Irritable Asshole'? cause my wife calls me that sometimes :|

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
my wife had a gluten allergy for many years that went undiagnosed. Only after it got severe did she try a gluten free diet.

Problems solved.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Heathrow said:
Jimbo said:

Is that the same as 'Irritable Asshole'? cause my wife calls me that sometimes :|

From my experience yes it is the exact same thing...

Connor

Name
Connor
Willy P said:
No- but I'll give it a whirl. A regular turd would be a treat. That didn't sound right.

lol.

The protein content of bread had been greatly diminished over time and as it's been bred (pun intended) to be lighter and fluffier, the nutritional content has diminished and wreaked havoc on the body. I found this to be true with a lot of Jewish people and people with Jewish ancestry.

Mike Draper

Jimbo, you forgot to ask: Have you ever considered using the vac hose when your about to burst open?

Mikey P

Administrator
Would Jimmy like to be moderator?
Does Jimmy have control issues?
Will Jimmy help make this a better place for illegal immigrants to learn a trade?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom