Soap Free as a pre-spray

Thinking about ordering some and trying it as a pre-spray with freshwater rinse.

What kind of results can I expect?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i don't think very good. i use it as a rinse and it works well but not diversified enough to remove all the different kind of stains.

gene

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
For comparison, I have used straight up Procyon as a pre-spray, and it worked well on moderate soiled carpet. (most residential jobs).

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Why buy knock off chemicals?

Procyon works great as a prespray for residental.

It’s the greenest prespray on the market. I just used it on a job where the previous cleaner (20 years ago) gave her son Kawasaki syndrome. I cleaned her home with Procyon and guess what? No Kawasaki Syndrome this time 8) .

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
ACE said:
Why buy knock off chemicals?

Procyon works great as a prespray for residental.

It’s the greenest prespray on the market. I just used it on a job where the previous cleaner (20 years ago) gave her son Kawasaki syndrome. I cleaned her home with Procyon and guess what? No Kawasaki Syndrome this time 8) .

There is no diffinitive connection between carpet cleaning and KS there have been studies at Cornell University and the Kempe Research Center and findings show there is no specific evidence that carpet cleaning or chemical exposure causes it.

I use Procyon also but not for that reason.

If youwant to see the report PM me and I'll email you one

Chris A

Name
Chris
I used mb soapfree as my residential pre spray for 2 years, now I use bridgepoint clean free and I like it a lot better.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Procyon works great on all carpets except trashed ones. Then you have to nuke em with enzall and citrus solv boost!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom