Solution Hose New Year Sale

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This plating is more durable than common coatings.

I was told it was yellow zinc.

Stainless crimps are at least 3X the cost of plated crimps.
I know it is more expensive but what is the price for ss or brass compared to plated? I think a lot of people would rather pay a little more for the durability as long as it is not too outrageous.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruff

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Hay Larry I need two hoses a couple cases of brightner and the part for my spinner that spins

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I know it is more expensive but what is the price for ss or brass compared to plated? I think a lot of people would rather pay a little more for the durability as long as it is not too outrageous.
I agree.
When buying, just give us the option. I would pay more and buy the stainless. Too late for me though.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
298F67F3-6864-4109-B34A-299FC195F136.png

I need this Larry I’ll call Monday

Mikey P

Administrator
I used the Larry hose today on carpet and upholstery

Noticeably lighter than Parflex

Noticeably more flexible

Does not feel as hot to the touch

The skin is tacky/grabby as well as a pita to hand coil but I'll assume both will get easier as it breaks in

Only time will tell on the durability and longevity, but it sure appears to be a winner.

I dont think I'll use it anymore, I want it to look new for the RMH raffle.

Thanks for letting me try it Larry, by the time our Parflex needs replacing this stuff should be well tested.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
450CD099-8E00-4DE2-8DF9-500FCA48AE00.jpeg
On the first run, I’m liking it. I’m a little curious though... when I pull the trigger after several dry passes, the sound of the water shooting out is quieter than it normally sounds. After a few wet passes, it sounds normal. I don’t think it’s steam, but I’ve been wrong before. Any clues?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
View attachment 76879 On the first run, I’m liking it. I’m a little curious though... when I pull the trigger after several dry passes, the sound of the water shooting out is quieter than it normally sounds. After a few wet passes, it sounds normal. I don’t think it’s steam, but I’ve been wrong before. Any clues?
The hose says "No Steam". You better pull all that off your truck immediately.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, I'm sorry. I just can't do it anymore to you. I'm just screwing with you. Like the time I told you that you can't use your Cimex because it didn't have a built in breaker. lol
You’re a SUMBITCH! You really had me worried on that also. Dude, I drove a 6hr round trip to get that cimex and was driving myself crazy trying to figure out how and where to put a stupid breaker on it

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Last I checked steam was 212°
Steam is not 212 degrees. That's just the boiling point of water. Your machine does not produce steam. It produces super heated water which passes through the hose. True steam machines usually start at around 300-400 degrees. Can get much hotter for specific operations.

Reactions: Russ T.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I was thinking the opposite of steam this morning. Freezing. What happens to the hose if the water freezes? Since there's no black rubber inside, I think...Does it damage the hose somehow if it's frozen with both ends not open?

Reactions: Russ T.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was thinking the opposite of steam this morning. Freezing. What happens to the hose if the water freezes? Since there's no black rubber inside, I think...Does it damage the hose somehow if it's frozen with both ends not open?

Use a heater don’t let stuff freeze hose is the least of your problems.

Cough cough Damon!

Hahahaha

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
The new blue hose has a white inner tube.

We have frozen some with no immediate damage, like the black water we would see immediately with wire-braid hose.

Freezing is tough for any carpet cln. hose, as pressure can rise to 5000 PSI or so.

The 3000 PSI rating on the new is much higher than the PARFLEX 1750 psi.

Last edited:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
im interested, The air hose we use for fresh incoming water is thermoplastic and its actually really nice.

Is there any possibility of getting 175ft section? thats what we always order, its the max that fits on our reels. Also its what we have found to be the perfect length to almost never need an extension.

Yes, we can do 175' length of this blue Thermoplastic hose.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
View attachment 76879 On the first run, I’m liking it. I’m a little curious though... when I pull the trigger after several dry passes, the sound of the water shooting out is quieter than it normally sounds. After a few wet passes, it sounds normal. I don’t think it’s steam, but I’ve been wrong before. Any clues?

Since the braid is stronger,

the new blue hose probably does not expand as much from static pressure.

That smaller pressure storage capacity doesn't make as much noise.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That kinda makes sense. Either way, I'm still happy with it. The heat shield that covers the crimps is a little flimsy, compared to what I'm used to, but it'll work. Is that your product, or does that come from the hose company?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We have a black vinyl heat shield that is slightly longer: strain relief.jpg

But I like the factory model since it keeps the hose at the crimp cooler and it should prolong life under the strain relief.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Another good trait about these hoses I've found out this week is how much easier it is to roll up the hose.

Unlike the other hoses that I have to make sure is laid out in the straightest possible lines before I roll up, These are piled up in one area, and the memory of the hoses helps untwist itself while I'm rolling it up. The other hoses would automatically twist themselves up into knots if it were rolled up this way.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We have any length of new blue hose up to 200 feet.

Price is next smaller length times footage desired.

125 ft would be 1.25 x 100 ft. pricing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom