Some changes..

Mikey P

Administrator
Once again we have some open rooms here.

I've kept it simple and broke it down into 3 categories.

The Clean Room-Cleaning pure and simple

The Hardware-Tools, machines and devices

Community College- Marketing, Advertising and Business management stuff

and than we have the off topic rooms like the Bird Room for off topic fun, the Rubber Room to keep Vawter under control and the Hanging Chad to discuss politics..

a few sub rooms like the Garage Sale, old interviews, information on becoming a member and advertising and that's it folks.

KISS (my ass)

Please start new threads in the appropriate rooms

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
soooooooo then....
that SOUNDS lik the RUbBer rOOm is an open room now...
is that correct?

lance

What happened to the stuff that was organized by category, like OP threads and such? Are they now put back into the Clean Room?

Is there anyway to search for terms like OP or VLM? The search function does not like words less than four letters.

Name
Lee Stockwell
lance said:
What happened to the stuff that was organized by category, like OP threads and such? Are they now put back into the Clean Room?

Is there anyway to search for terms like OP or VLM? The search function does not like words less than four letters.

...or LEE

Name
Lee Stockwell
Better use of the "search" function pretty much negates the need for specific areas. Some 3 letter searches come up if you add an * as the 4th letter.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You're just trying to keep me out of th clean room again...aren't you?

I knew Harpo was your fave.
:cry:

lance

Changing the rooms does not make it easier to research old threads. You went from very organized and easy to see.....to just a list of threads that now NEED the search function but then that doesn't always work very well either.

You asked for help to make the room better and it was better. And now you have thrown all that hard work down the drain. Smooth move......

Mikey P

Administrator
lance said:
Changing the rooms does not make it easier to research old threads. You went from very organized and easy to see.....to just a list of threads that now NEED the search function but then that doesn't always work very well either.

You asked for help to make the room better and it was better. And now you have thrown all that hard work down the drain. Smooth move......

do you even own a real carpet cleaning business Lance?

looks and sounds to me like you've been researching this trade for years and still haven't pulled the trigger.

go buy a Rob Allen video, suck in your gut and get the hell off the couch dude.

lance

What does any of that have to do with the way you screwed up the rooms? Op cleaning CGD works very well and is a good alternative to hwe. But if you search "OP cleaning" guess what.......OP doesn't get searched. But the way the rooms were formatted it was ok and now it's not.

If you're such a bigshot and I'm a nothing then why didn't you know this would happen before hand? Just because you think you know everything doesn't mean that everybody else does too.

Be a big boy and admit you made a mistake. Or don't. Either way KMA.

Mikey P

Administrator
Look Dork, I told you that Cermak will install a mod so you can spend your days searching out BS methods so you dont have to become a real cleaner and get a damn TRUCKMOUNT

try searching that word up Mr Car Detailer.

didnt you just preach to someone here on how to treat people how you yourself want to be treated? :?:

Is your treatment of Green Gurl indicative of how YOU want to be treated Lance?

shit or get off the pot.

lance

That's ok Mikey. Everybody knows that you like to be a dick on the internet. Did little ol' me hurt your feelings? Do you feel better now that you told me what the truth is?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need it from you. YOur just another dick/prick who hides behind your screen thinking you are so powerful and everybody should worship you. Here's some news......you're nothing special....you're just well off and have a good business.....big deal asshole.

I still remember when you were a huge dick on ICS telling everyone they had to have a V to be a real cleaner. You were wrong but it sure took you a long time to face that. Being a car detailer is hard work.....most people on here don't want to do it because it is harde than carpet cleaning. One thing is for sure, YOu can never do what I do when it comes to detailing cars.

And I didn't have to work for a crappy business for 20 years to finally figure out how to do a great job all on my own. I had to learn it mostly by myself. I didn't have people with lots of experience tell me what equipment to use or how to do things better. Very few people can do detail restoration like I can. You couldn't come close in your wildest dreams.

Just remember, you didn't design or fabricate any of your equipment....you just paid for it with money. Just like millions of other people who buy things everyday. You're not a genius or a superstar......you're just another dickhead who thinks too much of themselves.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well I guess I just made my donation to the Jerry Lewis telethon this year. :shock:

happy I could let you vent Lance. :!:

how do you get the food crumbs out from the hole by the stick shift? :idea:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
how do you get the food crumbs out from the hole by the stick shift?

Take a 1 1/2 inch paint brush..Cut the bristles down to about 2 inches in length..
this will stiffen the brush...then it is perfect to clean ALL the hard to reach areas
in any auto interior... !gotcha!

Mikey P

Administrator
So Harp, you were in the detailing trade, did your wildest dreams ever have shop vacs, sour milk stench and butt sweat soaked olefin involved in them?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
So Harp, you were in the detailing trade, did your wildest dreams ever have shop vacs, sour milk stench and butt sweat soaked olefin involved in them?

If you are asking did we deal with ALL of the above..??? The answer is yes... EVERYDAY.. :!:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I remember using a Mytee extractor(no pump) when I was 12-16 to detail cars for my mom's shop. Shampoo and a stiff brush for the carpet, and horsehair for the seats. I also re-dyed the carpet. We had several contracts with used auto dealers.

Never thought then I would be talking on a internet BB with the owner of Mytee 8-12 years later.

I also used the small paint brushes. They worked great when we put protective coatings on the plastics and vinyl. Also for restoring the black trim - they make a special product that is like a paint. Instead of just creating a shine(because armor-all, ect tends to take the color out of rubber) we would use that product.

green gurl

I'm getting the feeling lance is actually Trey Allen. I met him once and he was the biggest stuck up prick/dick I ever met!!! Either lance and trey are one in the same or I was wrong... and i didn't know there could exist a bigger dick other than trey allen.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
green gurl said:
I'm getting the feeling lance is actually Trey Allen. I met him once and he was the biggest stuck up prick/dick I ever met!!! Either lance and trey are one in the same or I was wrong... and i didn't know there could exist a bigger dick other than trey allen.

You...DO...realize they will reaD your post as a "COMPLIMENT".... !gotcha!

lance

No I am not trey. But you gurl are the biggest dick and/or prick on this board. You run your mouth without knowing much and you crave all the attention without knowing (i think it is not caring) if you are the most annoying, self-centered, nobody around.

Stay in the bird room where you belong. You have given nothing to this board in the way of cleaning so go back under the rock of insecurity that you crawled out from under and leave the clean room to those that have something valuable and informative to share.

You running your mouth at full throttle shows how childish and narsacistic you are. I feel sorry for you as I am sure others you have met do too. We don't have the problem......that lie with you. Be an attention whore all you want but keep it in the bird room or on another board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom