Some like it hot...

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Can't heat water with electricity? :roll:

101_0356.jpg

How did I get the water this hot?

Kleenrite and 4 separate circuits ( secure facility, 5 gallon hot water tank), one bucket heater between fills.

2 heaters, daisy chained The ugly old school one just keeps going after I replaced the circuit board with disc thermostats.

101_0377.jpg

7500 watts of heat- screaming hot water. I usually only need one with a normal sized 45 gallon water heater.

THIS WAS PERFORMED BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS _DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
11 hours, 1200 bucks. shiteatinggrin - Secure facility, no TMs. :shock:

I have it down so it's really simple and no sweat. But, with your highly diminished mental capacity becker, I can see why you'd find it difficult. shiteatinggrin !gotcha!

I shot that in the beer cooler at my rugby teams clubhouse Richard. !gotcha!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
HARPER said:
"AmAzInG".... :lol:

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kieGBkOdyMUd]

I'm a cheap bastard- let someone else pay to heat my water. And fuel my machine. And the last time I tried to boil water, it got stuck to the bottom of the pot.

(Richard is just jealous of my high tech porty set up - he wants one really bad)

Becker

Name
Becker
I did not say difficult. I said a nightmare.

Good money, but hardly impressed.

Was it over 2 nights?

All day Sat or Sunday?

Was 2 of those hrs hooking up the system and tearing it down?

I'd rather pay some dude to watch the door and bang it out with a TM.
If it was reachable.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
They had a guy do them with a TM Don, but they're concerned with security. You're right, not jump out of your skin money, but my overhead was maybe $20 - $30 for chems.

Richard - How would you service this tasty area? ( How much carpet is there in that patch :?: shiteatinggrin )

Downtown-Vancouver.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
Time is money for me. I know I could shave hrs off with a tm.

Btw. I ran portables for way to many years!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
But they didn't want a TM Don, so it was porty only work. With they way I set up, I had good heat, decent vacuum and good pressure and they're always happy with my work. I did have to stop to refill and dump and reposition a few times, but all in all, it was a decent money maker.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
BFD....

There's trout about .
I put the first steelhead on the bank last week.
a 9.6 pound hen that took my EXPERTLY presented cream yarn egg . 8)

along with that, a dime bright 7 pound buck fell prey to my EXPERTLY presented purple mariboo w/gold ribbing woollybugger

..l.T.A.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
DAMN !!!!!!!!!

I thought that maybe we were getting some culture here with a headline like Some Like It Hot.

Oh for the days of Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon.

Bugger.

Cartangry.gif

PS :::: Richard would know what I mean. !gotcha! shiteatinggrin

Mike Draper

did I tell you the story about my portable? I got so pissed off at it that I kicked the damn thing down a flight of stairs at an apartment complex. It was full of nasty water and I cussed every word in the book at it as it slung shit water all over the place on its way down. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I then cussed all the way to my van and went home. My wife made me go back to the apmt complex and get it :oops: :oops: my blood still boils when I think about that hunk of shit!!! :twisted: My back hurt for 3 months after that day. Anyhoo, I said "NEVER AGAIN"!!!! and bought a truckmount a couple weeks later. I pawned that hunk of F-c-i-g shit off on some hotel manager. It musta been cursed because he got fired a little while after that :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh the memories.... I almost got a real job after that day shiteatinggrin

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Two words Mike...................

ANGER MANAGEMENT.

I been married twice, I know the words well. shiteatinggrin

(I won't tell you about the day when a leg on a chair gave way under me, I threw the bloody thing out of the carport.

& smashed the windscreen of my wife's 4 x 4 as she was driving in). :roll: :shock: hey Marty, blow me

Funny things happen to carpet cleaners, it's called Karma.

Cartangry.gif

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mike Draper said:
did I tell you the story about my portable? I got so pissed off at it that I kicked the damn thing down a flight of stairs at an apartment complex. It was full of nasty water and I cussed every word in the book at it as it slung shit water all over the place on its way down. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I then cussed all the way to my van and went home. My wife made me go back to the apmt complex and get it :oops: :oops: my blood still boils when I think about that hunk of shit!!! :twisted: My back hurt for 3 months after that day. Anyhoo, I said "NEVER AGAIN"!!!! and bought a truckmount a couple weeks later. I pawned that hunk of F-c-i-g shit off on some hotel manager. It musta been cursed because he got fired a little while after that :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh the memories.... I almost got a real job after that day shiteatinggrin

So I guess this means to scratch you off the short list for my next job opportunity. :shock:

Mike Draper

I guess I should say that I'm as easy going as they come. Don't have a temper and my wife and I have never been in a single fight, married 7 years and 2 kids. That was the most stressed day I can remember. Had a lot going on in my life at that time, just a realy bad day. I laugh about it now. 8)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I heard all of the men in Utah had anger issues and it's probably because there are too many women in the house.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jimmy L said:
Wilber can't you learn how to SHAMPOO some of your work?
Scampoo? Naw - they wanted HWE. I have a few accounts that use that once on a while, but most want it rinsed. I always run a red pad or use the Host to loosen the TL's first. I'm happy, they're happy. I get a nice check for a decent day's work.

Trout Larry? It's salmon season here. We don't fart around with minnows. In fact, I'll give you a pictorial if I can manage to keep Wednesday open. Busy season and winter ain't far off....

Meanwhile, drool on your keyboard :cry:
http://www.fishingwithrod.com/yabbse/in ... ic=25916.0

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Pad before Portable.

No way in hell I'm ever running a portable when I get better results with OPE.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R said:
Pad before Portable.

No way in hell I'm ever running a portable when I get better results with OPE.

Then you won't get that job. !gotcha! Phew! I was worried.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I agree with Becker and Brian

I would have hired my kid to stand at the door

I use to clean some apartments with a portable years ago. Portable had 25' hoses. I hired a big kid (Chris) to carry the portable around. All the apartments were 2 levels and all the stairs stopped about half way up and took a turn before going up the rest of the way. Chris used to carry the portable up the stairs full of water, Then when I had to clean the stairs, he would hold the portable halfway up the stairs.

Chris eventually went to play football at Pacific Lutheran so I bought a spit fire

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Seems anymore the property manangers will prefer pad encap over HWE on commercial, if it is demo'd right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom