Some suggestions please (pump problem)

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
This shouldn't be a difficult problem to solve. The line that feeds the pump pull it off the pump. It should gush water. If it does then put it back on, if not follow it backwards and find the blockage. If it gushed then pull the plug on the opposite side and it should gush water. If you have water all the way through disconnect a pressure line ,not from the pump, and see if you have water running straight out. If you do start the pump but be careful because you will have the full pressure of the pump. If you have full pressure then the problem is after that. Could be the pressure regulator has blockage from debri.

Gene

Reactions: FredC
Name
Lee Stockwell
Dale may be "semi" retired, but I'd trust him to help you out. I picked up 3 machines from him, and you could eat off his shop floor. When it comes to truckmounts he is like visiting Mr Wizard.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I have been to Dales a few time and yes he is Mr Wizzard. Last time I was there a few years ago he mentioned he was done but maybe he will still take a look at it..

Gene thanks for the info but really I have no interest in doing anything more on this myself. I didn't understand half of what you said. I am in no way good at this stuff.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Do you need to descale it....or at least find where that blockage is...could be at a brass connector say where chemical injection meets...

Have seen this more than once and if you can get any trickle of water through, a descale can loosen it up to start getting flow.

Have seen where just need to get in and replace or scrape out parts.

Or, I see Dealtime Michael Lockhart has offered his phone number too...

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
May be a dumb suggestion but, a bad check valve maybe? had it happen to me, thought it was the pump.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Its somewhere in all the brass fittings around the water tank and water box. Thing is there are about 15 different pieces. I can pull water from the pump if I take the water inlet hose that goes to the pump off and stick it in a bucket of water but it wont pull water from the water box or tank.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'd offer to come fix the damn thing for you but 4 hours each way.......:errf:

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Lee I heard back from Dale and as I thought he is working on the road full time and can't do repairs anymore. I guess I'll start the southeast tour and take my chances that somebody will get lucky and figure it out. I'll head to Atlanta next and try TCS and Jon Don. Chan is great at TCS but I get the feeling they don't like working on unfamiliar units which makes it a guessing game. The only reason I bought this is because I was looking for simplicity. No electronics, it just heats, squirts and sucks. All basic TM parts so I thought anyone could work on it. It just scares me that the Cleaners Depot could not figure it out which means the chance of the other suppliers fixing it are slim.

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't think that is what that means at all..............

FredC

Village Idiot
David,

I can ride up Friday getting there between 12-2. I would need a roll of teflon tape, a cherry fanta or cheerwine, and a check for whatever you think having the unit running is worth for when I fix it........which shouldn't be an issue if the pump works like you said...let me know.

Mikey P

Administrator
oh and Fred, can you stop by Aptos while you're out, appears my Cloud Printer has a full queue and even after it's dumped, it wont print.

I've have two Cherry Fantas waiting for you and some fresh oil for the DR.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Fred Thank you what an awesome offer. You too Lee. I will surly take you up on the offer and will make sure we take care of you. . Check your PM for more info

Reactions: Desk Jockey

FredC

Village Idiot
dont forget spare brass and QCs
got it......and there is an ace and HD within 5 miles of his place

unnamed - Copy.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Man, that Judson unit you had was looking better and better even with the 2nd fuel source..... How come Cobb never showed up yet?!? If @dealtimeman can do it, so could a monkey...... :lol:

J

JS41035

It is something simple and stupid.
You can have a ton of knowledge but if you don't work systematically you will get frustrated.
I really can't understand TM mechanics that can't work on everything. Especially if it doesn't involve a proprietary HX or a model specific computer issue.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I'm sure its a no brainer to guys that like to get their hands dirty. I never did have that knack for fixing thing. My Dad did teach me how to fix just about everything. When I was old enough he brought out the Yellow Pages and said son this book right here will show you how to fix every problem there is with a house or a car. I just never had the interest or patients to fix things.

Mikey P

Administrator
Next month Fred will offer a new service for cleaners within 1500 miles of Atlanta.

Cant get your powdered pre spray to breakdown in your Hydroforce?

For $1.49 @ mile and individual #5 service fees (call for an estimate), he will ride his DR to your job site to shake the jug with just enough southern hostility to mix her up somtin good.

Please plan ahead as this service will be very popular, especially in Kansas.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Next month Fred will offer a new service for cleaners within 1500 miles of Atlanta.

Cant get your powdered pre spray to breakdown in your Hydroforce?

For $1.49 @ mile and individual #5 service fees (call for an estimate), he will ride his DR to your job site to shake the jug with just enough southern hostility to mix her up somtin good.

Please plan ahead as this service will be very popular, especially in Kansas.
Nope I get a free mixing video when I buy Ofer's ride along DVD.

I just wish that fooker spoke English! I'm going to need a translator, what is that Lithuanian? :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom