Someone show me a vacuum cleaner full of encap crystals

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John G. said:
Being a guy who has probably gone behind more HWE than most anyone, 'intentionally" I don't think you quite get it, if you hwe a carpet and run a dry pad.. to pick up remaining water, it is very dirty, this isn't even debatable... so what color is the water in the pad? how about the waste tank?

OK John, I'll play this game with you for fun.
when you're spray'n wiping a heavy soiled carpet, do you EVER get a cotton pad to come up "clean"?
I already know the answer to that.

so when you're washing those pads, take a look at the water in the washing machine.
YOU left the same dirty moisture on the carpet ... :roll:

.L.T.A.

John G.

I know, good grief, I am not saying OP doesn't, but I am saying ALL leave it behind, this isn't an OP vs HWE thread.

I just KNOW the bs many HWE like to use, and I KNOW they are full of it.

Newbies like to come on and tell us how wonderful HWE is and how it gets all the soil out, I just point out
that is bullshit.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
You are right John, HWE doesn't get all of the soil out, but it does get the most soil out in one cleaning than other methods. Combine it with other methods and you have a great system. But each method has its weaknesses

As for your water claim of dirty water being left behind, that all depends on how well maintained the carpet has been. I've cleaned and post padded many commercial accounts that i've been maintaining with low moisture and come up with a clean pad perhaps slightly grayed out from friction. But definatly not soiled. While others I'm sure I could make three HWE trips to remove all of the oil/soil built up from years of neglect.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I with David on that, I post pad commercial and some come up clean. It's all how it is maintained.

gene

Fletch

Joe Bristor said:
Anyone know of any testing done to prove whether embrittled dirt releases more readily than un-embrittled dirt :?:

Has anyone done any testing to prove whether Hot Water Extraction water releases dirt?

It seems strange to me that one method users demand "proof" of someone elses method, yet never make the same demand of their own!

Look at John's pictures. If one pre-vacs well, then applies an encapsulating detergent to the carpet, and later comes up with more dirt than they first vacuumed; yes, there is proof that it is releasing more easily!

When I look at my HWE water and it is dirty, I prove that I removed more dirt than my pre-vacuuming could do. If I remove more dirt in with the embrittled residue after encapsulation, then I removed more dirt than could be removed by pre-vacuuming. What more "proof" does one need?

A

amazingcleansc

I got a post vac pic coming up lockhart.... aw shit. i forgot to do one side then the other.

Name
Danny Strickland
Bob Foster said:
I'm not buying the hype. Don't bother showing me a petri dish that's dried out.

Show me a vacuum bag or a dirt cup of dried out post vacuumed picked up encap crystals.

if yore so fooking stoopit not to know that it's designed to get the oily film off the carpet fibers so the soils can be removed that you need to see "crystals" you need to go back to sucking crap outta sess pools and grease traps.!!! :evil:

i thought you had a TM, be a one method wunder and shut the ACE up!!! :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom