Sound off

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Let’s hear who is coming to Mikeyfest 2013 and what you are looking forward to.

It will be good to see some old friends. Learn a thing or two from the classes and get to a warmer climate. I am bringing a guy from my area Charles Lyman, you guys will like him.

Cant wait to talk with Olsen, Mike, Studebaker, Jimbo, Ron, CU ( I have owed him lunch since 2007) and many others.

What about you?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I will be there...

wanting to check out the rotary shoot out...

Mikey P

Administrator
I've got sixty two on the paid/for sure list, another 20 or more promissory notes and the store manager feels at least 30 to 50 locals will show..

Plenty.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Free lunch? What about all the other poor bastards you brainwashed into buying Vortexes at the other Fests?

Golden Boy

FredC

Village Idiot
Mike wouldn't fulfill my rider...........

now if one of you guys wants to peel my M&Ms and provide a helper monkey to dress me for the event I'll reconsider

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'm coming and bringing my boy :) didn't sign up as I have the life long get in free tat :) ill be MIA for any late night activities but its going to be a blast to show my so where daddy grew up. I'm going to take him to the Vegas tunnel so he knows how good he has it at his home tunnel of anyone else wants to go fly let me know ASAP... Oh and the true test of the rotaries will be if he can run them. :)

FredC

Village Idiot
There's obviously a reason. Maybe Fred didn't like that I was bringing war monger.

I don't care who you bring.

That said I will not give a class he is present at and that worthless piece of shit would be well advised to stay as far away from me as fvcking possible....

and I'm not joking either...............

Connor

Name
Connor
Damn, if there's gonna be that kinda drama, I think I'll come, too.

Mikey P

Administrator

Adam Hall will baby sit while you come out to drink diet soda with us.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I'll be there. I'm bringing a guy from my area, Adam Hall. You'll like him. I'm looking forward to learning how to polish gravestones.

Mike Draper

It's all good Fred. It'd be embarrassing to see Darryl kick the living shit out of you in front of the whole class. You are a lying, deceitful POS! Your manipulation of this board and what goes on here is the reason I quit coming here. I'd rather go on a cruise with joe Bristor than spend a minute listening to you.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh on a side note, ill be there on wed, drive into LA on thur for something and be back thur night....anyone wanna drive into LA???:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom