St Patrick's Day Parade

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We are thinking of putting a van and one of our go carts in the St Patrick's Day parade. Those giving out candy and beads would wear these shirts.

We used to be a regular until the crowd got so unruly we had to quit because they cussed at the kids handing out candy.

This year its on a Saturday, which might be better but could be worse if they start drinking early. LOL

033c5af5-2daa-4957-b44e-30b2992c70ba_zpsd7f24a03.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Yes,
Especially if you got Go-Carts ! Shriners do it Doc....

Make the Shamrock Bigger and put it low on the back almost on the side, Outta Place Draws attention! So do misprints (aint that a bitch : ) ) Lower & Enlarge Chavez this time, lol

What a ball of Fun !!! Yee Haw

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I volunteer to drive the go cart ! :very_drunk:

PS. We have parades on Saturday AND Sunday...

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
HaHa, looks good.

Don't worry about offending the irish...
We are too ignorant to even notice.

Connor

Name
Connor
Chavez, you dumb burro, The ignorant 'Merkan masses recognize Mc and Mac as mostly Scottish prefixes (although they're used by both). O'Chavez would remove all doubt. that you were a wanna be Irishman.

What do yall do for Cinco de Mayo? Do y'all ride lawn tractors instead of those little cars and vans?

Is this too politically incorrect? I was going to make posters and put it on the Butler over our regular logo.

bbb50598-9da1-400d-a7f8-7de69bcded6d_zps41d3aae5.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Richard, that's awesome.
Talking about St. Patrick day parade, home shows, graphic handouts for your cold-call go- get'em sales girl....

How is Chavez Restoration ambulance chasing division doing? :winky:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Are you still going to parade?

I haven't gone in years but might check it out tomorrow. No driving though :very_drunk: ...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes we have 30-signed up to walk and throw candy, I think the just wanted a T-shirt.

We bought a bunch of junk for them to wear from oriental trading and bought 60-lbs of candy to throw out. The Fiesta Parade we threw out 200lbs, we must have been nutz!

A cargo van is washed and waxed and decorated, need to decorate the race car but other than that we are ready for tomorrow (our parade is noon Saturday).

They are all excited for it, me I just want the crowd to see our crew in the green shirts! :winky:

I can't make it I have to drop one twin off at work and an hour later pick up the other from work. I'm playing Mr Mom, the wife and older kids are walking in the parade.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm with Chris on this one Richard, go with the "O" instead of the "Mac".

Back
Top Bottom