Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Judson- slop and gobble
Chemiesters-grease aggressor
Bane-olefin pre conditioner-just laying around in garage
Matrix-citrus force asp
I am going to start with a four way clean off to figure what works best. I will post results tomorow.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Lyman said:
Judson- slop and gobble
Matrix-citrus force asp
I am going to start with a four way clean off to figure what works best. I will post results tomorow.

excellent !!

we need more of that stuff around here
THANKS for taking the time, Lyman ..cause i KNOW it's a PITA....
(that's why most don't do side by sides)

Looking forward to hearing your findings

..l.T.A.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Lyman said:
Judson- slop and gobble
Matrix-citrus force asp

My moneys on Grease Eraser as a straight up grease peeler! Used it today on a resty. Great and easy results.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ruff Hewn said:
I don't see Grease Eraser mentioned in his line up

..l.T.A.
..and that's a liquid. I have a sample gallon with our last order.

I'll see what a DIME'S worth of it does next to the others I have. Will try to stick to the format Larry suggested earlier.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Lee Stockwell said:
[quote="Ruff Hewn":15qj350r]I don't see Grease Eraser mentioned in his line up

..l.T.A.
..and that's a liquid. I have a sample gallon with our last order.

I'll see what a DIME'S worth of it does next to the others I have. Will try to stick to the format Larry suggested earlier.[/quote:15qj350r]

Sorry....I stand corrected. I didn't know that Chemiesters had a Grease Aggressor. Anyway, I would put my bet on Grease ERASER.

Jeez......you would think they would have threw a sample in my last order....

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I mixed these according to the label and hit it with a grandy brush and 15 minutes of dwell and clear water rinse.
img_2379.jpg

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
The citrus force and bane olefin did absolutely nothing. The grease aggressor cleaned it about 1/2 way, not worth your money. Scrubed everything with a dark green pad and she looked great.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looks great, which machine, wand, flow, did you use for the test?

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
So was S&G the best performing prespray tested or was scrubbing clearly the difference maker?

Ruff Hewn said:
we need more of that stuff around here
THANKS for taking the time, Lyman ..cause i KNOW it's a PITA....
(that's why most don't do side by sides)

Thanks Lyman, Larry's right.. Sucks for you to go through all the hassle to run the side by sides, but I'm glad you did.

Should set up a round-robin tournament or NCAA type brackets with the top 14 or 20 most popular Presprays or however many are willing to participate. Have the manufactures send you the juice Free Of Charge.. unless of course they don't have the sack to put their product up for an unbiased real world independent cleaner test-drive.

Winner gets awarded The 2012 Mikeysboard's PreSpray Shoot-out Champion. I'd be willing to donate a plaque or trophy. I know it would be difficult or nearly impossible to test all presprays at the same time, same conditions, etc and there would be a lot of people crying foul but it might be worth doing anyway just to have some fun with it.

Bill

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Lyman said:
I mixed these according to the label and hit it with a grandy brush and 15 minutes of dwell and clear water rinse.
img_2379.jpg

I should have sent you a few scoops of Grease Eraser to try. Grease Aggressor is a different animal.

The S&G area looks good. I haven't tried S&G alone on any resty grease yet.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Butler, 235 atm, 175 green pad,18 flow ti wand. The test demo was all mixed in qt spray bottles and sprayed on and hit with 3 strokes of a grandy brush and 15 minutes of dwell and rinsed. All mixed according to label directions.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Lyman said:
Butler, 235 atm, 175 green pad,18 flow ti wand. The test demo was all mixed in qt spray bottles and sprayed on and hit with 3 strokes of a grandy brush and 15 minutes of dwell and rinsed. All mixed according to label directions.
If your scrubbin with a green pad, what does the "Grandi Groomer" do?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I didn't want to run the 175 over the test to spread the cleaners together. So I used the brush for a little scrub.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
you could have expected the Citrus Force ASD not to work.. its an additive.. not a true prespray. Use it to boost other presprays like Matrix Grandslam. Turns Grandslam into a great commercial/heavy soil prespray. But great test nonetheless.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Lyman,
If you had a picture of Jesus himself doing the test, somebody here would bitch about his "technique" :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom