Steam Action Truckmount issues- split

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I don’t know how the paperwork is laid out when you all purchase these TM’s but is there no real legal recourse? Wish there was a legal way to hold them to the fire

we got burned for a lot of dough last year and we got stuck but since then I’ve talked to an old contractor and we’ve made contact with an attorney to insure it doesn’t ever happen again to us.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I don’t know how the paperwork is laid out when you all purchase these TM’s but is there no real legal recourse? Wish there was a legal way to hold them to the fire

we got burned for a lot of dough last year and we got stuck but since then I’ve talked to an old contractor and we’ve made contact with an attorney to insure it doesn’t ever happen again to us.
I cannot comment on such discussions.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Just know that Sammy told me I'm the only person who has ever had a problem with their machines. Yet I got people calling me and telling me otherwise, melted stuff, back pressure on engine issues, etc. Sa doesn't have any integrity, PERIOD! Sammy won't even talk to me, makes his shop foremen talk to me and he never has answers.

• Wow
Reactions: LCCFL and Mikey P
F

FB7777

How many people got screwed and didn't say anything? More than you know, making a list....
To be clear…. Im not on anyone’s side on this

it sounds like you are not getting any resolution and continuing issues

this sucks, I would never deal with a small builder out of state

Reactions: LCCFL and Fat Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
To be clear…. Im not on anyone’s side on this

it sounds like you are not getting any resolution and continuing issues

this sucks, I would never deal with a small builder out of state
There’s a CNC machine we want soon as our volume justifies it. These guys aren’t local but they have top notch customer service and will send guys out if you ever have an issue. My competitors have the same equipment and walked me through their operation and their experience with this company.

for $80+k you better have some good service. We considered online purchase but many are Chinese made and started reading how hard it was to get help.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That was an extreme event the unit went through. These are the kind of items that would concern me as to what unseen damage has been done to components not meant for that kind of heat. Is there going to be electrical failure to gauges, fatigue to softer metals? Too many unknowns to live through on what was a brand new unit.

I can't see how any amount of chemical offered you as compensation can cover the unknown of what you'll have to live through with that unit.

I'd be sure to document it all, and consult with your attorney. Unfortunately cases like this are probably only going to get settled with an attorney involved.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
That was an extreme event the unit went through. These are the kind of items that would concern me as to what unseen damage has been done to components not meant for that kind of heat. Is there going to be electrical failure to gauges, fatigue to softer metals? Too many unknowns to live through on what was a brand new unit.

I can't see how any amount of chemical offered you as compensation can cover the unknown of what you'll have to live through with that unit.

I'd be sure to document it all, and consult with your attorney. Unfortunately cases like this are probably only going to get settled with an attorney involved.
With the dollar amount absolutely the way to go. I think if more took these guys to the cleaners they would get some things changed

F

FB7777

Hence my Billions video of Dollar Bill requesting a lawyer

The “court” of popular opinion via the Internet can yield results, it may breed contempt over lost sales and offer a different result

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I have seen a majority of your videos. It sucks that anyone can go through this type of issue. Losing money, time, and work is a significant factor when these types of things take place.

I hope you are compensated for all of this. It's a risky business no matter who you buy your machine from.

J

JS41035

I wonder if the machine has a flaw or design issue with the heat exchange system. I noticed it had a bimba valve. That would switch from heat to muffled exhaust. Maybe a clog or too much back pressure? I don’t understand why Steamaction wouldn’t just pay a grand and have the thing shipped back to fix. Then loan out your demo truck to Scott while you fix or replace it. Or warranty it and buy it back. You are out at the most 5 grand and this debacle ends. If the machine is really an actually solid unit, replace the engine and sell it at a discounted price to a steam action loyalist. Your out a few grand and this debacle ends. Or start a Youtube channel on how not to handle a bad service experience.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wonder if the machine has a flaw or design issue with the heat exchange system. I noticed it had a bimba valve. That would switch from heat to muffled exhaust. Maybe a clog or too much back pressure? I don’t understand why Steamaction wouldn’t just pay a grand and have the thing shipped back to fix. Then loan out your demo truck to Scott while you fix or replace it. Or warranty it and buy it back. You are out at the most 5 grand and this debacle ends. If the machine is really an actually solid unit, replace the engine and sell it at a discounted price to a steam action loyalist. Your out a few grand and this debacle ends. Or start a Youtube channel on how not to handle a bad service experience.
Exactly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom