Stickey Tabs

Used sticky tabs for the first time in a cigar store. Let me tell you, they did not stick. I am not sure if it was the smoke on the legs, or the fact that it was very dusty on each leg. I was not going to wipe down each chair leg to apply them. Disappointed with them, maybe in residential they perform better, in a cleaner environment. Not a must buy for me. Ron

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
ronald pantelas said:
Used sticky tabs for the first time in a cigar store. Let me tell you, they did not stick. I am not sure if it was the smoke on the legs, or the fact that it was very dusty on each leg. I was not going to wipe down each chair leg to apply them. Disappointed with them, maybe in residential they perform better, in a cleaner environment. Not a must buy for me. Ron

This was your first time using them.....You noted that there was a lot of dust and /or smoke on the legs.....but yet you have a problem with the tabs....what am I failing to understand.....Did you expect them to stick to dirt...?

Probably not, but I am not looking to be a house cleaner either. Its okay to dust baseboards. I am not going to vac wipe chairs too. I am looking for it to be easier for me. Ron

asupremeclean

I have on occasion had a tab or 2 not stick to a leg while applying it but once it was on the leg it stayed there.

Once the tabs were under the chair were you able to move the chair without the tab moving?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi Ron,

I have run into occasions were a quick wipe off of the legs is needed, but all in all, Sticky tabs have saved me a lot of time. They do sometimes not stick to certain things as well, but I have experimented enough to figure out how to overcome some of those problems. I honestly just told my family the other day how much Sticky Tabs have saved me time in many situations. I especially love them when around older furniture that can bleed as soon as around moisture. Give me a call sometime and I will let you know a few things I have found that have helped. Keep trying them. I am actually waiting to see if the larger version are available yet.

Mark Saiger

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
ronald, i hated them at first as well. i asked myself why i wasted the money on them but after using them for a little while i grab them before anything else.
it just takes a little bit to get used to them..use up the roll you have then make your decision from there.
dave

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
In situations where they will not stick, a small rubberband will hold them in place quite well.
They still are very thick and give the furniture a slider like ability for easier contents manipulation.
While not perfect, they have made some jobs Much easier.

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a few instances where they would not stick to furniture as well.

For what ever reason they sure stuck to the carpet though.

John Watson

Helen and I, when placing back Dining room chairs have worked out a system.. As I pack the chairs back, I flip the legs to the front, she then puts the stickey tabs one 1,2,3,4 and I place the chair. We love it. No more stooping and bending.

If by chance one of us has to do it alone, we use the Tabber, which works great for removing sliders and placing those blocks and Tabs in hard to and extended reach places..

Yes the larger Stickey tabs are wonderful, We will now carry both sizes along with both sizes of reg tabs in our carry in bag. Thanks to Rob The Stickey Tab guy we have a little stash..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
I had a few instances where they would not stick to furniture as well.

For what ever reason they sure stuck to the carpet though.

sticky side up...dumbass......

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ron ... I have thought about your post and have come to appreciate your unique, personal, level of intelligence.

Only a genius of your standing could come to the conclusion not to use a sticky tab because it won't stick to SOME furniture, under quite unique situations, and opt to use a standard tab that won't stick under ANY circumstances.

You are my new idol.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
This will be a great opening for the new product:
Sticky tabs with wipes.

which will open the door for the next one: wipeless sticky pads.

Which in turn will lead to ...........

John Watson

Hey Pork Butte , At least you didn't have to send him the I D 10 T Form first to find out his standings. He used his intelectual skills to convey the message to us...

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Sticky tabs save me a lot of time, customers love it too. On occasion they won't stick sometimes, but i presume the feet are dirty.

Where can we get the larger sticky tabs?

John Watson

We got ours at Connections, Oh yeah, thats over, I believe the suppliers should be getting the larger ones shortly, Keep asking....

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I like how can go through the whole hose and put them on before I even use a penny of gas. At least an hour a day over a year adds up.

Spurling

Yeah Sticky Tabs wont stick to dust .. you gotta dust off the bottom ..takes 1 second.. Im so happy someone finally thought of something like this .. It has saved my ass on a few occassions with quick bleed legs .. also they work pretty good as sliders .. I will never go without them .. its like not having a hose hook ..all the money you would spend on sticky tabs could save you on a pulled muscle trying to tab those back legs in tight spots..

Able 1

Name
Keith
I like them, have work to expectations, on my second roll...

Bill Soukoreff said:
I like how can go through the whole hose and put them on before I even use a penny of gas. At least an hour a day over a year adds up.

Great point when the custy wants everything moved, great to tab everything before your TM is running.

Had a restaurant that his guy wanted to have cleaned before they opened(in the morning)... not the best idea, while I was cleaning the sweet cleaning lady was putting the chairs back on the capet :shock: thought whatever i'll sticky tab everything before I leave. Well there was grease on the metal feet and you could see the mark where the chairs were dragged across the carpet... touched it up, cut the tabs in half, and no problem.

Keith

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
admiralclean said:
Ron ... I have thought about your post and have come to appreciate your unique, personal, level of intelligence.

Only a genius of your standing could come to the conclusion not to use a sticky tab because it won't stick to SOME furniture, under quite unique situations, and opt to use a standard tab that won't stick under ANY circumstances.

You are my new idol.

wow i am sure ron is really happy to be the idol of someone from the wonderful state of Alabama where your sister is your daughters mother and your son is your daughters father...woohooo

and before your vagina bursts into flames i am joking.. :twisted:

Able 1

Name
Keith
I heard that the sticky tab will double as a tucks pad try it let us know.

Keith

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Great product, works in most situations but kind of like needing to carry a few different presprays because not one situation fits all

Thanks Rob

Where can we get the larger sticky tabs? We got ours at Connections,

never noticed the roll was bigger, have to check that out, I have not even taken them out of the suitcase yet :shock: but that belt holder thing is pretty cool

Name
Nate W.
I'm just curious, how can dust be on the bottom of the leg? Maybe around the base but not the bottom. Maybe I haven't cleaned a place that bad.

I also never tried sticky tabs.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
kolfer1 said:
This will be a great opening for the new product:
Sticky tabs with wipes.

which will open the door for the next one: wipeless sticky pads.

Which in turn will lead to ...........

heheheh......only makes me laugh cuz i still have a child in diapers, and the wipes and well you know...hahhahaahahah

and yes i am glad someone finally asked about dust on the BOTTOM of furniture???? how in the hell????

and i need to get mine out and use them....I keep thinking they are packaging tape sitting on my work bench :oops:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
admiralclean said:
It's my hemorrhoids I'm worried about.

for .25$ you can get a rat to chew them off for ya...

the only problem i have with the tabs id when the legs of a chair have the small plastic nipple on the bottom. that will make the tab not stick at times.

steve frasier said:
Great product, works in most situations but kind of like needing to carry a few different presprays because not one situation fits all

I just expected this item to perform in all my tabbing needs. It didn't, so I was whining about it. I believe I could be considered a professional whiner. I will continue to use this product after all this good info. Thanks, again Ron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom