Stickey Tabs

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jeff said:
Your crazy not to use the Lift Buddy! I use mine constantly... but I have to say I must have got a defective one because my handle is bent right at the wheels. :x

:lol: mine is too!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Hooked my kit up today! BTW Jim is that a carriage bold for the axle?

toolbag.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
very nice set up.... and yes I drilled out the axles and use a heaver carriage bolt ...........

John Watson

Is that your lazer measurer? I bought ont like that a few years ago and lost the instructions. Just started to use Mt Last Demension Master finaly died after I dropped it again. Does yours l x w and total sq footage for you???

I hope to buy another cammera tomarro, Will shot photo of our bag and contents...

Note to self, Do not let Helen touch this Cammera, She has dropped the last 3 I have had....

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have the laser targeting one from Jon Don - it's red/black, i believe it was like $40 bucks.

It calculates length x width and total etc...some other things that i havent messed with it yet as well.

Able 1

Name
Keith
John Watson said:
Is that your lazer measurer? I bought ont like that a few years ago and lost the instructions. Just started to use Mt Last Demension Master finaly died after I dropped it again. Does yours l x w and total sq footage for you???

I hope to buy another cammera tomarro, Will shot photo of our bag and contents...

Note to self, Do not let Helen touch this Cammera, She has dropped the last 3 I have had....

Yes, it does sq footage, I think it was around $100.00 though.

John Watson

Mine looks like yours from what I can see. Straight-Line sonic laser tape, If it is the same as yours could you please post, PM or email me what steps you do to achieve the total room sq footage. It seems that I can only get one measurment and then have to manually figure sq ft of the room. Thank you

John Watson

Thanks anyways, I went to direct to their web site and they had the instructions there. I have had this unit for about 3-4 years and never used it and Helen threw the papers out (Cause I left them laying around)

Got it figured out, It ain't no Demension Master but will suffice.

Wow I just found the built in belt or pocket hanger.

It is on Sale at amazon for $27.00

http://www.amazon.com/STRAIT-LINE-60414 ... B0002VM7OY

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
by the way...

What are you charging to move furniture when you use your lift buddy/sliders? Do you also move cabinets/dressers and king size bed frames?

John Watson

Helen and I charge $.50 per sq ft for cleaning which includes furniture moving with in reason. Beds we using the S bent wand will reach all we can without moving frame, dressers are gone around. If they want it all moved (And some of our clients do) we up charge accordingly.

We have 2 rules

1 Customer is right, they pay our bills

2 when customer is wrong, explain, charge more, enough to CYA and see rule number 1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom