Sticky tabs......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Anyone else having problems with the rolls.....

Noticed that the stickem has been getting thinner and thinner to where they don't hold onto what you put them on.....

Also.....the last couple of rolls that I have had....when they had about a 1/3 left on them they were not perforated.....I could of used it for packing tape.....but there was no stickem......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Marty said:
I haven't noticed a problem ... yet.

I also haven't been banned for spamming.

DumbBlonde.gif

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jim Martin said:
Marty said:

DumbBlonde.gif

Oh and Rob said for someone to tell you that you were never banned and aren't banned; I don't remember what the term he used was but presumably it was a mistake.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I guess when I posted olsons web site to a guy to get RX parts it was flagged as spamming ...???

Meanwhile.....back in stickem tab land.......??

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I just finished up a roll of sticky tabs and I noticed that also towards the end it wasn't perforated. I was cutting it with my scissor.

It was sticky it but definitely wasn't perforated.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim Martin said:
Anyone else having problems with the rolls.....

Noticed that the stickem has been getting thinner and thinner to where they don't hold onto what you put them on.....

Also.....the last couple of rolls that I have had....when they had about a 1/3 left on them they were not perforated.....I could of used it for packing tape.....but there was no stickem......

Hmmm did you contact the person you bought them from? This is the first I heard of it and no one that bought the from me has complained yet but I will call the. Tomorrow. I did have a box that half the rolls were double the size like the machine went haywire. I was surprised the person packing it didn't notice. I did save those rolls for my better customers :)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Hmmm did you contact the person you bought them from? This is the first I heard of it and no one that bought the from me has complained yet but I will call the. Tomorrow. I did have a box that half the rolls were double the size like the machine went haywire. I was surprised the person packing it didn't notice. I did save those rolls for my better customers :)[/quote:8n1mjo5p]

I have gotten them from different sources so this is not concentrated in one place.....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim Martin said:
I guess when I posted olsons web site to a guy to get RX parts it was flagged as spamming ...???

Meanwhile.....back in stickem tab land.......??

Thanks for thinking of us Jim. I'm going to be getting the glides up on the site once I have a better inventory of glides. Lisa is still trying to catch up and it is hard to keep the popular glides in for my regular customers I don't want people ordering them online then not getting them for 3-6 weeks.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim Martin said:
[quote="John Olson":3urs1dm4][quote="Jim Martin":3urs1dm4]Anyone else having problems with the rolls.....

Hmmm did you contact the person you bought them from? This is the first I heard of it and no one that bought the from me has complained yet but I will call the. Tomorrow. I did have a box that half the rolls were double the size like the machine went haywire. I was surprised the person packing it didn't notice. I did save those rolls for my better customers :)[/quote:3urs1dm4]

I have gotten them from different sources so this is not concentrated in one place.....[/quote:3urs1dm4]
Ok just wanted to be sure it wasn't a batch problem it would be easier to track back dates if it was from a specific supplier then stick tabs could track when they last purchased etc and see when those where ran I know I order 3-6 months worth of tabs at a time depending on cash flow so if I have a problem it will be easier for them to track when my rolls were made.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jim Martin said:
Marty said:

DumbBlonde.gif
I never.
Never!
Would have even suspected that Marty was so well..........endowed.

Is it too late to take back all my previous posts about the Alabaman wonder?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have had problems with the perforation about 2/3rds through my last roll..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Name here was "Sticky" real name Rob Sutherby... I think he sold the sticky biz to someone though.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Charlie Lyman said:
I stopped buying them because I always leave them at someone's house.

Yeah, No Shit. I weigh the cost of the job to how far away the job was and how much was left on the roll, to whether I need to go get them. I just left two rolls at a condo I did. Being it was a decent sized job and a secure community, it would be too big of a PITA to go fetch them.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Able 1 said:
Name here was "Sticky" real name Rob Sutherby... I think he sold the sticky biz to someone though.
no he just helped promote it he didn't invent them

Mikey P

Administrator
I never heard of Sticky Tabs so I did a google and found this video

I don't think I'll be ordering any.

looks like it would take all day to clean one room.

9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TNiu89KiNY9]

and my Vanilla Ice shorts got lost at the dry cleaners.. I've seen Jimmy naked

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I have the belt clip that came with it when it first hit the market a few years ago. None of you using them? It may have been coming from the Maker company. I forget..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Ruff Hewn said:
he's a moron for sliding that table like that
I couldn't watch anymore of that dumb chit KMA!

..L.T.A.

Hilarious- i stopped watching there too!!! :lol:

The other thing i noticed there how it wasn't sticking to the legs!

OMG how dumb do you need to be to have prespray or wet carpet touching the leg and THEN expect it to have the tab stick to it...??

It has to be tabbed before any moisture is introduced to the leg area, otherwise the sticky won't stick...

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I keep losing rolls at customer houses too.

Been making due with foam blocks lately.

The perforations were screwed up on my last roll a few months ago.

Come to think of it jim. I remember the sticky not being as good too.

Ron K

Jim Had the same problem called Interlink they said they had not heard of a problem and would replace the one I Have and make everyone aware of the concern. I was going to post a day or two ago about this problem. My post was called the 100ft Sticky Tab. I think if you leave sfuff at peoples homes you have no system or are a Slob. Or both. Just my opinion. good lord Vawter, just die already.

Name
Nate W.
Ron K said:
Jim Had the same problem called Interlink they said they had not heard of a problem and would replace the one I Have and make everyone aware of the concern. I was going to post a day or two ago about this problem. My post was called the 100ft Sticky Tab. I think if you leave sfuff at peoples homes you have no system or are a Slob. Or both. Just my opinion. good lord Vawter, just die already.

Lol... I have a spotting bag with my sliders in it and lift buddy... I would keep the sticky tabs roll on the lift buddy... That way I don't forget it... Everything does have it's place... LIKE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom