strange places to pick up work

steve_64

Early spring I talked with two guys at lowes about feeding birds. Of course I mention im a carpet cleaner so they both take my number.
Cleaned for one of them last week.

Had a guy pull up next to me at a stop sign friday. He tells me he was stood up that morning and asks if im local. Said he will call this week.

I always try and let people know I clean carpet. Are you always selling and whats some ways you have picked up work other than normal advertising?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Actually I should but I rarely do. Generally I mix what do, with who I am, unless asked.

People tend to wear "what they do" like a badge. I'd rather know who they are, I really don't care what they do.

If you're a dik, do you really think I'll be impressed by what you do for a living? I doubt it fooker! :winky:

Name
Nate W.
Actually I should but I rarely do. Generally I mix what do, with who I am, unless asked.

People tend to wear "what they do" like a badge. I'd rather know who they are, I really don't care what they do.

If you're a dik, do you really think I'll be impressed by what you do for a living? I doubt it fooker! :winky:

I'm always impressed....:lol:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom