SummerFest XIV 2012 St Pete FL - May 6-7

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Great time of year to hold a convention of owner operated carpet cleaners. Make sure and tell the powers to be to buy a clue.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
If you didn't register - don't worry. We're looking forward to seeing you.
It starts today at 10 AM, and it's gonna be fun! See you there.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
SummerFest was great! Everyone had a lot of fun. The crowd was smallish though (around 20 visitors), and several of the visitors said they wouldn't be able to stay for both days (Sunday and Monday), so the consensus was to roll all the SummerFest activities into one day (today). And that was actually a cool idea, because it kept it all moving fast. There was a whole lot of activity packed into a relatively short period of time. We started the day with a pad toss game, then there was the SummerFest round table and planning, followed by a burger BBQ lunch, then my commercial marketing session, then the annual spot removal competition, then an excellent color dyeing course by Tom Cermack, and we finished up with some hilarious entertainment from our staff, and lastly we went out to dinner together. My wife and I along with our staff had a lot of fun hosting SummerFest XIV. So thanks again to all who came - we really enjoyed the event from start to finish! And thanks to the Cermaks, and Ades Gros for their efforts in planning another fun SummerFest.

P.S. If anyone is still planning to come on Monday, you're more than welcome to stop by the shop and say hi, but the SummerFest activities were already covered on Sunday. If you stop in, you're more than welcome to try equipment, and I'll also be happy to run through the Commercial Marketing session if anyone would like me too.

John Watson

Hi to ya, Would have loved to been there with you and Nancy. My Helen was babysitting our 2 1/2 yr old grandson, While I spent a great day with our son Jay installing a floating laminated floor in our motorhome. I even did a little bit of the work besides watching him do it all... We had a beautimus 66 degree day with the bluest skies you have ever seen. Was there Sushi???

Special thanks to Nancy and Rick Gelinas and the staff at Excellent Supply in St Pete FL for hosting an awesome SummerFest!

2012 Man of the Year – Bruce DeLoatch
2012 Woman of the Year – Lisa Wagner
2012 Carpet Cleaner of the Year – Billy Hicks

2012 Spot Master Champion – Tim Pollock

Congrats to all! and THANK YOU for all you do for the carpet cleaning industry.

[iframe:18tmmllw]http://gotosummerfest.com/summerfest-xiv-st-pete-fl-2012/[/iframe:18tmmllw]

When is SummerFest?
The name “SummerFest” can be misleading as SummerFest is not really about a specific time of year (although the majority of SummerFests have been in Sept). In fact, the first SummerFest was in October in Ohio.

2012 – May 6 in Tampa / St Pete Florida
2011 – July 20-24 in Hartford Connecticut
2010 – Sept 9-11 in Salt Lake City Utah
2009 – October 1-3 in Atlanta Georgia
2008 – July 24-26 in Muskegon Michigan
2007 – August 2-4 in Indianapolis Indiana
2006 – Sept 7-10 in Myrtle Beach South Carolina
2005 – Sept 15-18 in Portland Oregon
2004 – Sept 9-12 in Knoxville Tennessee
2003 – Sept 19-21 in Baltimore Maryland
2002 – Sept 20-22 in St Louis Missouri
2001 – Sept 21-23 in San Diego California
2000 – Sept 29-30 in Atlanta Georgia
1999 – Oct 1-3 in Columbus Ohio

[iframe:16p5kulx]http://gotosummerfest.com/about-summerfest/[/iframe:16p5kulx]

clean one

Rick and his staff @ excellent supply were great. Josh even lets us throw pads at him LOL. Thank you for your support with summerfest it was a smallish group but a very good one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom