Surely this can't be correct.............

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Buyer Beware TRE ALLEN
Posted By Rob Sutherby on 4/16/2012 at 11:20 PM

Since my post got deleted on *** and I can no longer post on there

I bought a Professional Carpet Systems franchise and they had Tre making and hosting all of the franchise websites...Over a month ago they were lost...Tre didnt have a back up and nobody has a copy....I waited a month to post but now all of my fellow PCS owners are without a website and Tre has had over a month to fix this...

www.procarpetsys.com

Even there tre wrote check back by march 31st for updates....its now april 16th and nothing has been done to make this right.....

If a whole franchise is not important enough to fix in over a month then how long do you think it would take the mom and pop opp that has 1 site????

Aren't they an "ethical" group, Dad and Daughter ??

I find it hard to believe. :roll: hey Marty, blow me shiteatinggrin

Shorty

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
"I bought a Professional Carpet Systems franchise"

That was his first mistake!

PCCN

Is this the company C. Jasper bought? Sorry if I'm wrong but just curious.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
PCCN said:
Is this the company C. Jasper bought? Sorry if I'm wrong but just curious.

Yes, Craig Jasper is one of the principals of Professional Cleaning Systems (PCS).

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey P said:

Some fascinating reading there that, not being a native American, I can't understand some of it.

Can someone help me....................

In the side bar to the right, tells their story, here's a bit:

They wanted to find a way to extend the life of carpet when the carpet was still in good condition, but the appearance was unacceptable due to loss of coloring or the color of the carpet was no longer what the consumer wanted. After years of research and testing, Ms. Beason came up with a unique on location dyeing system and after extensive testing they launched Professional Carpet systems in Atlanta, Georgia.

Okay, I'm happy with that, but nowhere on their site can I find any mention of "on location color dyeing".

What am I missing. ??

Shorty.

PS::: Sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm nearly as old as Gary H Heacock and Ray Moody, so that's my defense.

shiteatinggrin !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom