T-80R The Tank™ Truckmount Recovery Tank

Name
I'm Rick James
I am buying a new waste tank and had my eye on this model right here for $599. Is there any feedback... pro's/con's... performance issues?

I have the standard HM waste tank and wondering if this will allow me to hook up my blower in the same manner as it is now?

http://www.mytee.com/products/product.php?id=T-80R

Can't imagine Steambrite selling to many of these at that price..

http://www.***************/mytee-70-gal ... -9058.html

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Caduceus said:
Can't imagine Steambrite selling to many of these at that price..

http://www.***************/mytee-70-gal ... -9058.html

Your Price: $107,900.00 :shock: :lol:

tell you what I'll do, Brent .
I'll knock 20% off that price , deliver and install it for you for frEE..cause you're a friend !gotcha!

donno about your tank swap, but figure it to be pretty unlikely it will be a direct drop-in swap.
You might get lucky , but I'd count on some mods to be necessary ...either minor or major

side note;
does that tank remind anyone else of the Michelin tire man in triplicate :lol:

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I bought one when they first came out, to replace the broke ass tank i had on my Frankenstein machine....

and i would do it again in a heart beat....but i would want to, and tie them together...anyway...

to answer your question...yes you have to drill your own hole and put in a barb for what ever size you have coming from the blower...ill track down my pics...i think i have some left..

The one bad part....it didnt appear to have much room for a blower filter in the tank....now it could have been the one i was looking at was to big...but keep that in mind...

the catch basket in it is HUGE...which was nice...though made it a bit tough to put a pantyhose in for a quick clean out...

for the most part they were nice

Scott Rogers

been using one for about a year now. love the tank. I do have issues with the lid gasket failing, been through 3 of them.

XCC

That tank from Mytee looks like three robots standing in line at the port-o-lets!

Name
I'm Rick James
I can deal with porting it to my blower, but does it come with a blower filter? Is the drain valve already there are does that need to be cut out too?

Pics?

Thanks

Name
I'm Rick James
GeneMiller said:
Hotheatexchangers.com. Go custom

Gene

I reinstalled my hose reel and thought it would be nice if someone made a sliding hose reel.. Poof Hot heat Exchange does.. NICE..

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hummm i went through and dumped a bunch....maybe i might have some on my other pc...but for now...

IMAG0101.jpg

I tweaked this out so i could run my 2 2" to a Y for a 2.5

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
Name
I'm Rick James
floorguy said:
hummm i went through and dumped a bunch....maybe i might have some on my other pc...but for now...

IMAG0101.jpg

I tweaked this out so i could run my 2 2" to a Y for a 2.5

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

Thats a cool mod you did for the vac ports.. how long you own one and any downside to them? You build your own machine?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
it was a bastardized avenger 210....

i had it for about 6 mths before i bought out this other biz, and acquired his everest...

like i said...the basket is a bit big to be able to just throw in a knee high for ease of cleaning....

also the long blower filter didnt fit....now i think if i had tweaked where i mounted the blower port it may have worked...maybe Larry has figured it out...and thats a damn good price to...

I really liked it....and i would do it again in a heart beat...but me personally would want 2...but thats me...

i really want to know if Les can mount my everest parts on 1 of his tanks though...that would be AWESOME...

I have that top part still to, if you want it...

Fred Homan

Why don't people put a mandrel bend coming out of the tanks? I see that on every recovery tank. Less resistance....

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Caduceus said:
Thanks Larry,

Does it come with the blower filter and float switch?
It only comes with the filter basket . . . (no float switch).

That has worked well in our installations.

This install used the four 1/2" bolts in the 1/4" steel supports to mount the power component plate:

2045Railsm.jpg

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom