Tampa Bay Pay Per Click

Mikey P

Administrator
06acb8f8.jpg

Cole's top spot is costing him over $10.00 a click.

Now he is at $39.00.
Take off the 25% he pays Labron and he is left with less than $30 to pay his rent and phone girls with.

I sure hope he charges .55 a ft for Sc :shock: tchGuard!

Bjorn

I think he will make it up on the heavy soiled or spotted carpet will require extra cleaning ( meaning pre spray )

Mikey P

Administrator
Even though most area rugs are designed to merely be replaced when they are worn out or too dirty, there are instances in which you'll want to have your area rug cleaned in order to maintain the stye or design of your Tampa, Florida home.

I sure love that line off Greg's website.

He sure knows how to communicate with his market share.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mikey P said:
Even though most area rugs are designed to merely be replaced when they are worn out or too dirty, there are instances in which you'll want to have your area rug cleaned in order to maintain the stye or design of your Tampa, Florida home.

I sure love that line off Greg's website.

He sure knows how to communicate with his market share.

lol

I can not believe anyone would pay 10 dollars per click. That can't be right. If it is, what would a person do to prevent their competitors from clicking their link all day?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
danielc said:
I can not believe anyone would pay 10 dollars per click. That can't be right. If it is, what would a person do to prevent their competitors from clicking their link all day?

Google will block the person's IP after the first click.

jalexander

I really can't imagine that his segment is worth the effort. I've been wrong before and could be wrong here, but man, I really don't think so. Competition is good no matter what, so in the long wrong it will all pan out.

B

Bill G. Martin

Wow, How do you find subs that cover everything from drapery work, clean dryer vents, clean carpet and do water damage.....make sure all of your bases are covered with insurance, quality workmanship and on and on. He is a better man than me that is for sure. My hat is off to him.

Bill in central Florida

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Lol- never saw this thread or I would have responded sooner. Simple reason for paying more per click: Drive the price up! The higher the price- the less affordable it is for everyone else. My goal: to make it so that only the people with deep pockets can afford to advertise the keywords. once that has been achieved i will lower my spend on Google. That should leave my companny and a few of the high $ O&O's using Google.

I have budgetted a large amount of money to invest in marketing. It is my goal to make it clear to the Tampa Bay market that they don't have to spend alot of money to get their carpets and tile cleaned. I am currently negotiating a billboard and a radio campaign for that market as well. Market share is key. Thanks to Harper's advice; I realized that I needed to come in hard and fast. Instead of creating a splash; I went for a tidal wave. Strangely- it is acting like a Tsunami !
Whether I turn a profit for the next two years in Tampa isn't important. While I am optomistic- whether or not it does won't affect how I feed my family.
What is important is that I provide more people in my organization with the opportunity to feed their familes. In october 2008, I changed our mission statement to simply this "Provide more jobs to the Atlanta market" opening Tampa allowed me to add two more employees here in Atlanta as support staff. Currently we have 14 full time employees, 2 part-timers, and our contractors complete well over 200 jobs per day. My goal is to get to over 500 jobs per day and 30 office employees before the economy begins to recover in 2013. We are 1/2 way there and with a little over 2 years to go! I am confident we can make it.
What are your goals? What are your doing to achieve them?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"I intend to push the GooGlE .."Pay per click".. to $150.00 a pop... :shock:

Cash in all of my securities...Mortgage my ASS to the wall... :!: :!:

And then FILE BANKRUPTCY..... :wink:

Ps...I have a soft spot for "families"...So, I will HIDE enough CaSh...To feed your family.. :D

Pss..Did i mention that my best friend ..Died...5 years ago.. :cry: Left me 35 acres & a House on lake JOVITA..."LIFETIME ESTATE"...Protected in a BaNkRuPtCy...So if your FAMILY needs a
place to stay... :?: I will also provide them with a place to LIVE... 8) Of course "YOU" will need to feed the GoAtS... :mrgreen:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
HARPER said:
"I intend to push the GooGlE .."Pay per click".. to $150.00 a pop... :shock:

Cash in all of my securities...Mortgage my ASS to the wall... :!: :!:

And then FILE BANKRUPTCY..... :wink:

Ps...I have a soft spot for "families"...So, I will HIDE enough CaSh...To feed your family.. :D

Pss..Did i mention that my best friend ..Died...5 years ago.. :cry: Left me 35 acres & a House on lake JOVITA..."LIFETIME ESTATE"...Protected in a BaNkRuPtCy...So if your FAMILY needs a
place to stay... :?: I will also provide them with a place to LIVE... 8) Of course "YOU" will need to feed the GoAtS... :mrgreen:
Hmmm, based on your last breakdown I am curious- you didn't kill him did you? That would indeed explain alot. lol
Lets drive it up! I'm game- you and me my friend! you bid $150 a click- I promise I will do it as well :wink: Oh wait- aren't you retired? Something about giving your business to your son to run into the ground errr I mean run? :idea: Perhaps your son will sell it to me for $35k cash and a new C class..... shiteatinggrin
Seriously though- I enjoy the bsing around - I will be in Tampa next week for a couple of days- we gotta at least do lunch! You sound like one hellavua guy. Give me a ring.

Ryan

*logging onto Scott Trade account and buying up Google stocks* shiteatinggrin

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mr Cole...

My post was in JEST....follow the emoticons... :roll:

If you haven't figured it out by now..."I don't care how you run your railroad.." :|

I haven't posted in your threads..recently....for a reason.. :!:

And will hesitate to post in the future..!!!

I would ask that you "please" ...leave my SON & my DECEASED FREIND out of our conversations..."Thank you in advance..!!!" My JEST toward your family was out of
RESPECT for their privacy.... :!:

I have "NO" intention to ever have lunch with you..."But thanks for the offer..!"
We are like "OIL & WATER".....I understand your aggressive NATURE..."I was there once.."

"GREED has a way Destroying...its HOST".....I do NOT wish that UPON you or anyone... :!:

You will find out SOON enough... :cry: "Then we can do LUNCH.."

SO....for NOW Best wishes for you & your FAMILY..."sincerely"... :!:

Ryan

Lee Stockwell said:
If each person on Mikey's board clicked ONCE on Cole's link we could up his "stats" a bit couldn't we?

Stockwell is joking, please nobody do this.

for the lurkers

Ryan

Your motive wasn't just to "click" on his site. Your motive was to up his "stats" and cost him money that he will get no return on. That's really, really low... I know most people this BB don't agree with Greg's business model, but good lord don't try to damage the mans business.

Ryan

Someone else doing something wrong doesn't justify, us doing something back to them in return. We have no way of even knowing he has his subs do that. I like to think more of people of that.

Greg has posted a lot of good marketing info for MB's benefit and now we're all going to go cost him money just for the hell of it?

Name
Lee Stockwell
"Business Philosophy - The ProCarpet ™ Way
Each year, dozens of local carpet-cleaning companies go out of business because of their business practices and the way they treated customers. Pro Carpet has been in successful since 1993 BECAUSE of our ethical, honeest business practices. We will NOT use bait-and-switch tactics, or charge any customer for servics or products not necessary. We ONLY use experienced technicians that have passed extensive background checks and we continuously train them so that Pro Carpet technicians are #1 in the industry. After all, they represent our company. They have to be the best."

Typos and all.

deceptive

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'm sure Greg is smart enough to have his ads set up geographically so only people who are local even see his pay per click ad.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lee Stockwell said:
"Business Philosophy - The ProCarpet ™ Way
Each year, dozens of local carpet-cleaning companies go out of business because of their business practices and the way they treated customers. Pro Carpet has been in successful since 1993 BECAUSE of our ethical, honeest business practices. We will NOT use bait-and-switch tactics, or charge any customer for servics or products not necessary. We ONLY use experienced technicians that have passed extensive background checks and we continuously train them so that Pro Carpet technicians are #1 in the industry. After all, they represent our company. They have to be the best."

Typos and all.

deceptive

to say the least.

I would like to sit in one one of these continuous education sessions.

So guys " When your in the home owner's bathroom filling up your buckets, if you're going to use Mrs Piftleton's shampoo as your pre spray at least use her premium conditioner as your rinse! Now go out there and Kill Em tigers!

Ryan

FCC said:
Joey Johnston said:
I'm sure Greg is smart enough to have his ads set up geographically so only people who are local even see his pay per click ad.

nope.....ssshhhh

Getting me all worked up for nothing. :lol:

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
FCC said:
Ryan said:
:shock:
Please tell me your kidding. That's wrong guys....

Nah its just a strategy to make sure dipshits don't drive the price up. No different than say this strategy imo:

Simple reason for paying more per click: Drive the price up! The higher the price- the less affordable it is for everyone else. My goal: to make it so that only the people with deep pockets can afford to advertise the keywords. once that has been achieved i will lower my spend on Google.

Plus...I'm sure Greg has suggested to his subs that they should click on competitors ads while they are online writing reviews :shock:

Mighty convenient that you left the adjoining sentence out : That should leave my companny and a few of the high $ O&O's using Google.

It's easy to paint a picture when you edit peoples words.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom