TCS VS. Judson. The future of TM's

Able 1

Name
Keith
Those tanks that Les posted are like 1/4" thick or thicker(I have drilled through one), what are 55gal. drums 1/8?

Able 1

Name
Keith
A 55 gallon drum is a perfect match for your hazard placards... shiteatinggrin :shock:

Bob Foster

Imitation is the highest form of flattery... :lol:

fake-bmw-badge-1.jpg

8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtTmnchkuR88]

BillC

floorguy said:
ohhh bullshit its to bash you joey.....

how do you do 2-3 apts on 55 gallons :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats Fn insane....i can do 1 with 70 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was wondering the same thing!! Must be really small apartments..

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I were running a box van or a Sprinter (as in Les's pictures) then I would prefer the tank he shows. In my standard Chevy 1 ton, there is no room for that tank.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: Re: TCS VS. Judson. The future of TM's

Marty said:
If I were running a box van or a Sprinter (as in Les's pictures) then I would prefer the tank he shows. In my standard Chevy 1 ton, there is no room for that tank.
Agreed

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not to call you two numbskulls stoopy or anything but why would you run a standard size van anyway?

We have trouble getting all we need in an extended van. Do you do anything else stoopy that I can pick on? :p

:mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea Joey I figured you for an guy that would buy an extension. :p :shock:

Ok so it's just Porkchop with the short one. Uhhhhh huh :p

Say no more! :mrgreen:

Re: Re: TCS VS. Judson. The future of TM's

joeynbgky said:
Marty said:
Agreed

What did you guy's think of the photo I posted of the standard van with a 100 gallon waterwell tank.

011-3.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
I wasn't sure if that was a standard van or not. It might be ok in an extended van, but as it is in that picture, I think it takes up too much room. Personally, I don't have a problem with 55 gallons of water ... so doubling my fresh water capacity would not be worth the storage limitations.

Of course, we have outside water connections here in Alabama all year long.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: Re: Re: TCS VS. Judson. The future of TM's

Leslie Judson Jones said:
joeynbgky said:
Marty said:
Agreed

What did you guy's think of the photo I posted of the standard van with a 100 gallon waterwell tank.

011-3.jpg
I do like that. Is that a #4 lg?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Of course, we have outside water connections here in Alabama all year long.
So you connect direct and don't use the tank or you only connect and fill when your barrel runs low?

Did you get free hose like Joey or is he special?
Don't answer I think I know. :p

BillC

You need to stick with TCS.. That way come Spring I will be the only one around here with a Judson!!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Can we get some people who actually have a tcs or judson to post some reviews besides me and marty?

Mike Draper

I love my judson, the heat and suck is out of this world. Simple, simple, simple and most imortantly, its got no specialty parts on it. I can fix anything on it without an instruction manual, the frame and tank will never wear out and ill never have to buy another truck mount as long as I'm in this business. Nuff said.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
Can we get some people who actually have a tcs or judson to post some reviews besides me and marty?

You are the OnLY TWO.....that were too cheap to by a Judson..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Atleast you got HOSED.... :oops: !gotcha! :mrgreen:

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
8 months and 480 hr later... I am very happy. 5 oil changes have been all the maintenance I have done to it. The only problem so far... the float in the mix tank has gotten stuck about 3 times and it overflowed, and the throttle got stuck and needed WD-40. Again I am very happy with my C-4 purchase.
Thank You Les and Company.
Luis
[imgurl=:2370via0]
002.jpg
[/imgurl:2370via0]
[imgurl=:2370via0]
001.jpg
[/imgurl:2370via0]

I also know that I need to clean the back of the truck.... so hush

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Nice but with break in oil change. The oil should have been changed 7 times every 50.. maintenence goes along way. Blower and pump should have been changed too..

Nice looking judson

BillC

joeynbgky said:
Nice but with break in oil change. The oil should have been changed 7 times every 50.. maintenence goes along way. Blower and pump should have been changed too..

Nice looking judson

If you don't mind me asking, where did you here to change the engine oil 7 times every 50? On a new engine your not giving it a chance to break in..

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
After first 25 hours. Then every 50 like the manuals say. Kohler briggs and honda. I think one says every 25 pump says first 25 then every 300 or 500 think its 3

Sent from my Comet using Tapatalk

Mike Draper

my Kohler manual says every 100 hours. If you lift up the air filter lid it has a schedule for sparks plugs and oil changes, filters, etc. As far as blower goes, 1 x per year is all that is needed ( from the words of G&D) . Water pump IMO never. Seriously, my friend owns a car wash and many of his pumps have been running the same oil for 15-18 years. When it comes to pumps running cold water through them Its like filling up a glass jar with oil and shaking it. The oil isnt going to be broken down from getting shaken to much. to each his own though.

Back
Top Bottom