Name
Rico Suave
Yep they have a nice 80-gallon tank.

T-80S-Photo.gif

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
It has support brackets all around it and its bolted to the waste tank. My 55 gallon holds 55 I can do 2 or 3 apartments with it
IMG_20110701_150251.jpg

wastan.jpg

HPIM0498.jpg

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Les us right. I would rather have stainless. But, I feel aluminum is good enough and cheaper. Im not knocking anyone. Both machines are good...

But tcs has a silencer on them for the blower and engine. Which makes them much quiter when running

hogjowl

Idiot™
That's a proper picture of a true TCS install. Plastic fresh water tanks may not be for everybody, but that's why we have so many garage based builders. So everybody can find somebody to love.

Mike Draper

Both pics look the same to me, one just looked like it was dirty and most cleaners vans are dirty. Marty, didn't you try to buy a jusdon once... :?:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I see no support brackets in Les's picture AND I have never seen a TCS install with the water tank mounted between the side wall and the waste tank. If I had "tried" to buy a Judson, I would own one today. If shopping is "trying", then I would also own a Butler, a Cleanco and a number of other rigs.

Keep trying ... somebody'll bite eventually ...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Both of my pics are tcs.. one was installed by actually tcs, the other from my disty chris pond..... I have no separate battery either it runs off my van battery. I can use lights turn on hazards while working and not worry about killing my battery cause the tcs keeps it charged. Why have maintenace on two batteries????????? Now I am about to hear negatives about that I am sure...... no the van battery never goes dead. Lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That barrel does look much better, it's clean and has an attempt at safety. Doubt it would hold up in an accident but then I don't know many water tanks that would unless bolted through the floor.

However it's still a barrel with a hole in it, 50 gallons is really too small for most cleaners needs and is going to require frequent refills.

If it works for you fine but I'd want at least two of those barrels but then at that point I'd go to a true "water tank" and save space.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Doc Holliday said:
That barrel does look much better, it's clean and has an attempt at safety. Doubt it would hold up in an accident but then I don't know many water tanks that would unless bolted through the floor.

However it's still a barrel with a hole in it, 50 gallons is really too small for most cleaners needs and is going to require frequent refills.

If it works for you fine but I'd want at least two of those barrels but then at that point I'd go to a true "water tank" and save space.

Yeah, it really gets old having to carry that 5 gallon bucket from the house to fill that puppy up.

Does anybody know what that red rubber garden hose that is hanging over my fresh water reel is used for, by the way? :roll:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You use the customers water? Cheap basturd! :p

We carry our own, pre-softened water, less descaling. It's faster and saves time looking for spigots and finding they shut them off for the winter. Plus they can't blame you for breaking the pipe if you never touched their spigot.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Free? Nice have them send me one. 8)

Ohhhhh it's worked into the price, I thought for a minute they were actually giving away free hose. :roll:

Seriously that is cool you get hose. How much for the fresh water barrel?

Marty said:
No, that is not a TCS install. It makes me sad to think that Les has been hanging out with Satan long enough to have been influenced by him to that degree.

Come on Les, you are personally better than this and your machines should be respected enough not to make it necessary to stoop to that level.

ok marty show a photo of your 55 gallon drum tank from tcs.

What's up with the disrespectful reply to me Marty?
You are implying that I'm lying about TCS selling a 55 gallon drum as a water supply tank. Now let me ask you a question. If I'm a dishonest person, lying about this 55 gallon drum, how did it get in their advertisement?

Remember, Judson has been doing this longer than anyone. Like it or not.

joeynbgky said:
Les us right. I would rather have stainless. But, I feel aluminum is good enough and cheaper. Im not knocking anyone. Both machines are good...

But tcs has a silencer on them for the blower and engine. Which makes them much quiter when running

002-5.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
All I'm saying is you should be successful enough by now to not have a need to bash your competition. Let your thousands of happy owners do it for you, if necessary.

And, I really doubt you are interested in seeing a picture of my install, but if you are, all you have to do is look at Joey's. That's another thing I like about TCS. They have everything standardized and down to a system.

Marty said:
All I'm saying is you should be successful enough by now to not have a need to bash your competition. Let your thousands of happy owners do it for you, if necessary.

And, I really doubt you are interested in seeing a picture of my install, but if you are, all you have to do is look at Joey's. That's another thing I like about TCS. They have everything standardized and down to a system.

Bullshit, I did not bash any one, all I said was 55 gallons is not enough water.
Judson only installs properly designed water tanks made for vehicles.
And as far as the install goes, their is no proper way to install a 55 gallon drum in a van,due to it weighing over 400 lbs.

Burtz

joeynbgky said:
It has support brackets all around it and its bolted to the waste tank. My 55 gallon holds 55 I can do 2 or 3 apartments with it
IMG_20110701_150251.jpg

wastan.jpg

HPIM0498.jpg

i guess the plastic can is free too

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Wow.......... this thread is not suppose to bash companies... both judson and tcs are similar, but there are differences. Yes its a 55 gallon drum. The pic les posted of the tank was not a tcs install. Some ediot installed that themselves. Both are good companies are both produce top notch machines.

Can we see a pic of a judson waste tank? And a freshwater tank?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh bullshit its to bash you joey.....

how do you do 2-3 apts on 55 gallons :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats Fn insane....i can do 1 with 70 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, if I dont use my hydroforce and use my mytee big boss I can. But it really depends how bad the carpet is. If its bad then no I cant cause I need extra water

joeynbgky said:
Wow.......... this thread is not suppose to bash companies... both judson and tcs are similar, but there are differences. Yes its a 55 gallon drum. The pic les posted of the tank was not a tcs install. Some ediot installed that themselves. Both are good companies are both produce top notch machines.

Can we see a pic of a judson waste tank? And a freshwater tank?

PictureorVideo010.jpg

100_2059.jpg

Picture2010406302.jpg

Picture2010406295.jpg

100_3001.jpg

Picture1819499694.jpg

006-4.jpg

012-1.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture1819499741.jpg

Picture1819499751.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
With all due respect les..... your making fun of my 55 gallon drum? That fresh tank is held down with cloth strapes. Do u have a metal one? Or just made to order. Cause from what I'm seeing the tanks are made out of same material..... just a different shape. Love the pics though. I would take ur machine in my. Van with a 55 gallon drum over that

joeynbgky said:
With all due respect les..... your making fun of my 55 gallon drum? That fresh tank is held down with cloth strapes. Do u have a metal one? Or just made to order. Cause from what I'm seeing the tanks are made out of same material..... just a different shape. Love the pics though. I would take ur machine in my. Van with a 55 gallon drum over that

the straps are rated at 100,000 lbs, the tank is made to be installed in a vehicle not the same as a 55 drum.

you will never get a 55 drum from me.

But you will get a free spare motor and $1000.00 cash, if you pay $14,995 for a aluminum truckmount from me.

Bob Foster

The tank they have installed in these vehicles is just a rain collection barrel that typically sells for around $30 or less at box stores or retail nurseries. They simply put some bungs in it to drain and fill it. It is not the same thickness as a proper storage tank.

An advantage of vertical style water storage tanks is that they tend to take up less floor area than their equivalent capacity longitudinal tank. In many vans upper van cargo area space is often underutilized and they all seem to starve for enough floor space. However if they are installed in narrow vehicles or ones with improper weight capacities they can change the handling characteristics of the van when loaded. I hope you have a ¾ ton or a 1 ton.

Another advantage of a small diameter tank is that it sloshes less than a longitudinal tank. I think an upright tank is more practical but it needs to be secured very well. The disadvantage of having a really tall tank in a standard height van is that it can be hard to get into the top of it to clean it or adjust the auto-fill float. The one you see below is not too tall and doubles the capacity (100 gallons) of your rain barrel (55 gallon) and is only 5 inches wider and 5 inches taller. The dimensions of the rain barrel they installed (50 gallons) is 23" wide by 35" tall.

The Nowesco tank is thicker, built for transport, and has reinforced areas that are flat to accept bungs on 4 sides of the base. It also has two lids on the top that allow either full access or quick access. Nowesco makes a kit that can be purchased for properly securing this tank.

That is what should be in that van but it would cost them $200 more for the tank and support brackets.

nowesco100gal.jpg

vert-100.jpg

As far as the differences between the two TMs go, they’re both going to run fine for the two or three years or around 800 hours. Then after that point you will experience firsthand the difference in design, quality of materials and workmanship. There is a big difference between them.

Back
Top Bottom