TCS VS. Judson. The future of TM's

BillC

joeynbgky said:
After first 25 hours. Then every 50 like the manuals say. Kohler briggs and honda. I think one says every 25 pump says first 25 then every 300 or 500 think its 3

Sent from my Comet using Tapatalk
Well thats a lot different than 7 times every 50hrs like previously stated.. After 50hrs break in the oil needs changed every 100-150hrs..

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I meant it should have been changed 7 times in the amount of hours on it. Everytime I change my pump oil its is very dark compared to new

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
time breaks it down drapes....

now if its syn...thats a different story

HARPER said:
Marty said:
I bought a vac booster once ...

YouZ-a- "ScaB-PicKeR"........ thathurts

IfIn yOuZ kEeps that-up.......Youz gOnna gets a BaD ScaR..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOE !! my non Cancer buddy I think it's a bout time to ''shake 'em on down''

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5QMIn8ajky]

Mike Draper

Why dont you post some pics of the aluminum /steel TCS he bought because he couldn't afford the Judson :oops: . Did he really wrap the front? :lol: I suppose after he talked with me he bought custom Speed Hut gauges as well? :roll: Is he using the dependable Little Giant #4 that Les helped originally design? !gotcha!

$800.00 installation includes,

Manchester LP Belly Tank
LP Regulator
DOT approved LP hose to heater
Fuel Tap
Fuel Pump
Labor
Shop Supplies,wiring,hoses,etc

Want the job...Will pay you $1,000.00 to do it.

TCS-nice machine,will make you money.

Good Luck,Judson

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Why dont more manufacturers build water tanks like the old Steam Genies that have baffles and mount over the wheel wells?

watertank.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I paid $500 for the install of my WM into my van...6 or 7 years ago? Hell I can't remember.

THe install was awesome...the machine was crap.

I remember them saying that the reason it was so cheap is because I was a good customer and they wanted to keep me as a good customer coming back again and again for chems etc.

At that point I was planning on taking over the area with a bunch of vans etc.......Things changed.

Sometimes I think it might have been different if I had a well made machine.....But you didn't hear ME say that. :oops:

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
Sometimes I think it might have been different if I had a well made machine.....But you didn't hear ME say that. :oops:

Welp, you win some, you lose some and wind up doing interim cleanings out the back of a pickup.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have a stainless 160 gallon tank in an extended Ford van.

Still I occasionally run out because I usually only carry 100 gallon in it.

Back
Top Bottom