Thank you Mikey's Board and Turbo Force!

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Out with the old and in with the new! I won the Turbo Hybrid auction. Was in the market for one, so it was perfect timing. I've been using the original Turbo for about ten years and have loved it. Made me a ton of money.

I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but man, the build quality is WAY better than the original. Love it!

View attachment 1857

Reactions: BradD and BLewis

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Congrats!

Man that worked out great for you Dirk, especially as much T&G as you do.

You're a testament to how good their products are, rockin that old school version! :winky:

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
lol.....it'll need to be more than $5! This market doesn't have near as much tile. It's coming though.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Out with the old and in with the new! I won the Turbo Hybrid auction. Was in the market for one, so it was perfect timing. I've been using the original Turbo for about ten years and have loved it. Made me a ton of money.

I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but man, the build quality is WAY better than the original. Love it!

View attachment 1857

Lucky!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mikey P

Administrator
Both.

But not at the same time.

I never use the Teflon ring although I suppose if I had 100000s of ceramic to clean I would take the four minutes to swap it out

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Dirk, I have a question. The shaft on the older model looks much straighter than the shaft on the newer one, is this true???

Name
Steve Lawrence
The plastic ring will dry floors better but you run the risk of getting a small stone or grit embedded in the ring which would scratch the tile causing a major problem. We prefer the brush ring for that reason.

BradD

Supportive Member
Name
Brad Duncan

View attachment 1857

Congratulations Dirk! Wow, what a blast from the past. It has been a while since I’ve seen the old Turbo. What a great picture. It is awesome that it has given you so many years of reliable service. Here’s to another 10+ years. Thank you for sharing your success.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom