Thanks for talking me into wasting my money on a 360i

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
at least you didnt lose money on the deal.

have you tried a crb machine yet?

i still use mine regularly

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
boazcan said:
How do you plan on shipping it? I have a Windsor Icapsol machine that I would like to put on there, but really have no clue on how to ship it.
I disassembled the handle to make it more compact and shipped UPS. I pulled a box and a bunch of Styrofoam from the dumpster in back of an appliance store. I also bought the shipping insurance.

George III said:
at least you didnt lose money on the deal.

have you tried a crb machine yet?

i still use mine regularly

Love the CRB!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
UPS store will do the whole thing it just costs you.

I bought a Flood King last year from a guy in Florida and he took it to the UPS store and they boxed it and shipped it to me.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Did you not like it? If so what didn't you like about? The speed, have to edge everything, swirl marks, etc...?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Vivers said:
Did you not like it? If so what didn't you like about? The speed, have to edge everything, swirl marks, etc...?

yep, lot's not to like. It's retard slow production rate killed me. The chimp scrubing with the crb and me with the horn gives the same result 5 times faster.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Counter Rotating Brush

890_Whitt_042.jpg

877_Whitt_15.jpg

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
:roll: Whatever You say. If I was a $.50 a sq whore who got his equipment for free I might be able to cut my production rate to 25% of what is now for a hardly perceivable increase in quality. As it is, I have no time for toys that don’t live up to the board hype.

Ivebeensold Now I just need to fund a chump to unload a case of ultrachem finish on.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Anyone thinking of buying a Rotovac 360, don't listen to this guy. You won't use it on every job but when the carpet is filthy the RV kicks ASS.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I didnt like my 360i either. With 70%of all the carpet I do being rentals or commercial I cant afford the slow production time. I also didnt like that you cant get the edges . The 175 and horn is just fine for me. Dont waste your money on it

Mikey P

Administrator
juniorc82 said:
I didnt like my 360i either. With 70%of all the carpet I do being rentals or commercial I cant afford the slow production time. I also didnt like that you cant get the edges . The 175 and horn is just fine for me. Dont waste your money on it

I think you should start your "Dont waste your money on it" statement with "if you don't have enough top dollar paying residential work...."

cuzz it's the shit for doing a GREAT job and not rushing your way through your 15 cents per...

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
How can anyone take rotovac seriously when they have a pic of some goofball drinking coffee while cleaning carpets on their homepage?

are we carpet cleaners or are we foo foo latte drinking snobs or what?

The only pictures more rediculous are the ones of Gervalva and HP in a space suits. :lol:

rotovac_and_person.jpg

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Mikey P said:
juniorc82 said:

I think you should start your "Dont waste your money on it" statement with "if you don't have enough top dollar paying residential work...."

cuzz it's the shit for doing a GREAT job and not rushing your way through your 15 cents per...
Mike , I need you to be real honost with me and yourself here... You know good and damn well top dollar residential is seldom dirty enough to require the 360i. Most of the "top dollar" residential jobs can get perfectly clean with the wand. And if you want to talk about "top dollar" that would be commercial in my world. Unless you are doing a mid level water loss or fire , you wont ever see a five figure check doing residential. I have one account twice a year I do with the cimex that pays more than 30 of your residentials. I guess the moral to the story is differant strokes for differant folks. But I stand my ground that the 360i is an overhyped piece of equipment that came off the truck twice a month when I had it. Its for sale right now for a grand at interlink in st louis if anyone wants it 8)

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Don't get me wrong I'm happy for you but huh?, why would someone pay such top dollar for a used machine?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
Don't get me wrong I'm happy for you but huh?, why would someone pay such top dollar for a used machine?

I have no idea other than then a auction mentality of not wanting to be outbid. Mikey has auctioned off stuff here for higher then list price. No reserve price and $1.00 starting bid does draw allot of attention. It sold for more than another 360i that had 4 different heads including the tile head.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
Well I've had my 360i for about 9 months now and I'm very happy with it. The very first job I did with it took 4.5 hours and paid for the machine. I've tried the Hoss and at nearly twice the cost and twice the weight, I'll happily stick with what I have. They both do a great job. I guess it just comes down to whether you prefer a Rolls Royce or a Daimler. The end result is the same, heaps more grunge getting taken out of the carpet than a wand.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike , I need you to be real honest with me and yourself here... You know good and damn well top dollar residential is seldom dirty enough to require the 360i. Most of the "top dollar" residential jobs can get perfectly clean with the wand. And if you want to talk about "top dollar" that would be commercial in my world. Unless you are doing a mid level water loss or fire , you wont ever see a five figure check doing residential. I have one account twice a year I do with the cimex that pays more than 30 of your residential. I guess the moral to the story is different strokes for different folks. But I stand my ground that the 360i is an overhyped piece of equipment that came off the truck twice a month when I had it. Its for sale right now for a grand at interlink in st louis if anyone wants it

85% of my jobs all pay the same rate, 40 year old tin single wide or 200 million dollar estates....fiddy cent a ft

The filthy areas of which there are plenty, get Rotovac or HOSS depending on which truck goes out.
I would never outfit a truck with out a RE again.

the lighter but still too dirty for wand alone gets a 175'n

Cant get much more honest than that.

and yes, days will go by where neither unit (or the 175) come off the truck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom