The best 47 blower or higher slide in

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
When I was looking into them back in 2017, they had problems controlling the heat.. Overheating issues..

Iā€™m a simple man, knowing how to fix my own stuff, my location plays a big part in it as well.. I canā€™t just ā€œdriveā€ my machine over to a dealer and have it taken care of..
ya honestly my 870s heat is amazing but it just seems overpowered so I only run on low and it provides more than enough heat and its very consistent. If I am dual zipper or spinner then I may bump it up but that is it.

What machine is the easiest to work on? I would think a Butler or SteamAction

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Nate W.
ya honestly my 870s heat is amazing but it just seems overpowered so I only run on low and it provides more than enough heat and its very consistent. If I am dual zipper or spinner then I may bump it up but that is it.

What machine is the easiest to work on? I would think a Butler or SteamAction

The early 870ā€™s issues.. Even the newer ones too but SS taken care of their customers..

I heard the Steam Action Stealth or fighter is easy to work on.. Just ask @Scott S. :eekk:

• Haha
F

FB7777

Get chip to make your solution like electric
Orā€¦ I could order my new system with one

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Nice. If I were buying a new machine I would look for a Cleanco or Butler PTO. I may in the near future if my move pans out
I bought my first butler 6 months ago and it is nice it has more suction I think than my cds vans and I have the basic blower package

There are some things that I dislike about the butler also but I love the setup and think I can run it for a long time

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do! But it's not as easy to work out of.
And it has more connections that cause air leaks.
I've had more issues with the 2010 butler than the 02 WM. Van and machine.
You want to get rid of any live reels. That's where you can have air leaks. All you need is the vac connection to the waste tank. Don't use their filter box. If you feel you need a filter, use an inline one.

F

FB7777

Too many fittings? Wtf are you babbling about? Air leaks my ass

If you donā€™t have a live reel then Butler connects 3 inch to the waste tank and you connect off the other inlet

Get off the dope son, your brain is fried

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom