THE BIG C

I have been diagnosed with Essophageal Cancer.
CT,PET scans and Stress Tests show it has not spread..
Prognosis by all my doctors say I am a good canditate for successful surgey.
Will be at Moffitt Cancer Center at Unv.of S Floida in Tanpa on 7/14 for the game plan.

Will stay in touch.
Thanks for the call Mike.

Good luck,Judson

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm terribly sorry to hear that Judson.

You probably remember my father faced and survived cancer twice in 1988 and 1993. Your spirit, strength of character, and personal dynamism will pull you through like it did him.

Lee and I will hold you close in our thoughts.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
So sorry to hear Judson~ my father in law has been battling colon cancer for almost 3 years & it sadly has spread to his liver and lungs. Hope you're catching it early and your protocols are 100% successful.

Ken

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
We will pray that the doctors are swift and work with the lords hands as they take care of you.

gene

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I'm so sorry to hear this Judson. Please let us know what the doctors and you decide to do and know that we all love you and are pulling for you. My guess is you are way too stubborn to let cancer keep you down.

Take care,
Lisa

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Man I hate to hear that. Good luck to you.

My Father was given 6 months to live with Prostate Cancer....that was 14 years ago and he is still kickin.
There is always hope.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Damn Judson...sorry to hear that...
my favorite time of mikeysfest was talking wth you too......
judsonjones.jpg

you'll be fine...
you can't hurt gristle.............

Remember...after they give you that "relaxer stuff"....no matter how cute that nursee is....
don pinch her ass........

harryhides

Name
Tony
So sorry to hear this Judson, it was such a pleasure to spend some some with you.
We will all be pulling for you and look forward to visiting with you again soon.

Bob Foster

Jud when you go in there and sit down and listen to them doctors just remember that you will prevail as you always do.

When you're in there you'll probably end up redesigning and simplifying half that over engineered crap they work with.

Good luck and get well soon.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Sorry to hear Judson. Keep the spirits high, and look to your family to be your support system.

Name
Nate W.
That's aweful news to hear. You will pull through though, your a tough man! Take care and God Speed.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Judson,

Sorry to hear this. A client of mine had the same cancer and went through treatment about 3 years ago and is doing excellent now. My mom just went through a bad battle of colon cancer and as of last month had her last chemo and is also doing very well. I am hoping for the same for you. Best wishes from our family.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I wish you a speedy recovery and will be keeping a good thought for you.
Al

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Prayers are with you, Brother. My Mother in law will put you on our Chuches prayer chain.

I often think about the big "C"....after all, most of us have been handling chems for many years......me over 30.....and kicking up shit in the air while cleaning. Who really knows what we are breathing, until it's too late? Remember using the Triclor 1,1,1 for spotters years ago? Now that's some nasty crap, although it took out just about any spot. That's one reason I use Procyon. Hopefully the sodium and phosphoric acid in it isn't harming us.

Get better fast.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Good luck Judson. Be strong. You'll get through this adventure with some new stories to share at the next Mikefest.

B

Bill G. Martin

Anything is possible with the help of the Big Man upstairs......

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Judson:

Man, I'm seriously sorry to hear this. One of my favorite people, Dick Ragan succumbed to it. And since then, whenever I hear of esophageal cancer, I pay attention. Even if things were worse for you, there would still be hope.

A couple of years ago, I heard of a lady who had stage 4 esophageal cancer and the doctors basically sent her home to die. She recovered from it, however, with the help of Germanium. Her story is here:

http://www.oxygentimerelease.com/B/Bonnie/index.htm

http://www.oxygentimerelease.com/B/Bonnie/p72.htm

(BTW, I use their LifeGlo Plus for oral chelation. (Cleaning out clogged arteries, etc.) It's not a multi- level marketing kind of thing. And it's good for people to know about.)

-JB-

Name
JB
what can I add? Ivebeensold

my thoughts and prayers will be with ya, somehow, :roll: I think you'll kick its azz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom