The Board has not changed in a while..

Do this..

• Total voters

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Make Chavez supreme ruler. He has time. And make that metrosexual in charge of MMM room but make it wore a q&A rather than every morons (yes this means you Royal ma) opinion. We need sucessful people to handle it

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Start a Mikey board store.

-Then censure/delete all post that go against the grain by recommending products that are not sold by the board store.

-Also, remember to have various shill posts that endlessly brag about your board approved and sold products.

-Ban posters that offer conflicting products or offer advice that shows cleaners how they can save money or do things better, by going an other route than buying the board's offerings.

O' sorry Mike. I just found out all this stuff is currently being done by an other board.

Well since that has already been done.

Keep the way it is.

Having more free reign helps to keep the board more active and interesting.

(Although Corkey needs to cut down the shilling. When the shill post outnumber the regular posts. I think it is bad for the board. )

PS:Thanks for the love Greg-

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Leave it alone.
It works just fine. It works great, as a matter of fact.

The appeal has never been the features. It has always been and always will be, about the generosity of people to share knowledge and help with advise. And the constant drama, which is highly entertaining.
And those who pay attention know exactly whose advise is worth listening to.

As far as the marketing room goes, it will be nice to have more people than Brian and Dave constantly dominate it. As most here know pretty much what these two have to say. That, however, depends on other people's will to contribute.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Re: The Board has not changed in a while..

Ken Snow said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":1pc7zlq1]Install a MIDOL dispenser.
Lol x2

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/quote:1pc7zlq1]

Best Idea of the entire existence of the board hands down, no contest.

Oh, and um er uh .....x3 or whatever. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I still think there should be a chat box up top somewhere.

So all the worthless posts from some of these guys has a place to be seen. :oops:

Mikey, tell Mark I said it was ok and he'll do it. !gotcha! :mrgreen:

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Ken Snow said:
How about Metro Rug Suckers?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That would only apply to in home rug sucking !

instead of rug spa or rug studio i move we call it a "rug bordello"

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Hard surface room....even if it doesnt get a ton of traffic....at least its there, in stead of sorting through the shit shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Also. speaking of a chat board or what ever....can you tweak the PM feature, so it was like a pop up or something (old skool AOL comes to mind)....that way when you want to PM someone its there right now....instead of hoping they see it, or hoping their email dings....

hogjowl

Idiot™
Storm Warning said:
I dislike that idea!

Serious, that's as stoopie as being "thanked". :roll:

That's the truth! Our butt sniffers could then "like" all of Mikeys posts like all the lemmings do to Rob over on ***.

Connor

Name
Connor
I like the "Thanks" or like options, chavez opposes it, cos he want's a Gracias option.

hogjowl

Idiot™
One good thing about the like and dislike buttons is it's really fun to watch jImMY piss everybody off by disliking everything they post. :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
Marty said:
One good thing about the like and dislike buttons is it's really fun to watch jImMY piss everybody off by disliking everything they post. :lol:

That alone would be worth it.

How about a "Like", "Dislike" and "IDGAS" option.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
floorguy said:
Hard surface room....even if it doesnt get a ton of traffic....at least its there, in stead of sorting through the shit shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

X2. I really need to get more comfortable with tile and grout cleaning. I have passed on a couple jobs that were natural stone floors where the grout needed cleaning and I didn't know how to proceed. I want to stick with ceramic and porcelain but my custys have all kinds of tiles.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
You remember the last time we tried changing things?? :mrgreen: poor Foster about had a Corinary trying to get everything moved from a single room to the spread out areas. lol If we do a hard surface room or rug room.. I vote new threads and no moving... everything else can be found via search!

And announcing Chavez as supreme rule isn't anything new.

But I vote we dig up Bawb in 85 years like they are doing to Billy the Kid.. you know just to make sure he's dead.

Not trying to put ya in the Grave early though :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom