The Cleanest Carpets Ever or Double Your Money Back

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
John,
I assume the offer is a client confidence builder, that demonstrates how strongly you feel about and stand behind the quality of your work. Which is good. It feels however, like "over trying," which does not stand for confidence.

Also, the procedure is cumbersome. IMHO most clients will not go through the hassle. And if they do, it may prove to be problematic.

In our experience, all most clients really want is someone that will show up on time, clean to the best of their ability, take the time and make an effort and handle complaints (in the unlikely event) promptly and gracefully.

That's only my opinion. I may be wrong. Try it.

P.S. I hope this is not too cryptic: Lee is just being Lee. He can't help it.

I've loved Lee and his comments for a long long time and will continue to do so.
😃😃

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Just curious it sounds like by your post you’ve done exceptionally well, why would you now change what has always worked for you?

Sounds like too much hoopla for a customer to really feel secure about their transaction. It’s just complicated and unlikely

I'll be setting up again in a new City.
It's an idea to get noticed and reduce marketing costs

I have a vast number of verified 5 Star Reviews and that can supplement those with this.

Last edited:
Name
Matt Middleton
Your inference I need a gimmick to gain credibility is rejected.

I have cleaned carpets for 32 Years.

I have set up 6 highly successful carpet cleaning companies that have dominated their markets and one of those Companies with 17 Technicians.

I am selling my latest successful company and moving to a large City.

I believe a structured and cohesive marketing campaign that promotes a double your money back guarantee will give prospective clients peace of mind the Job will be done to their satisfaction.

You are free to think of my business life as one of non credibility and needing gimmicks to survive. The facts show otherwise.
You may not be him, yet I do see shades of Rob-O.
He too, wants to be King but nobody respects him.

Reactions: JohnHawkP

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
In the land of meaningless guarantees that I suspect only make the owner feel good about themselves.

Why not offer the ultimate guarantee?-

"I guarantee that I will out guarantee my competition. Nobody but nobody will out guarantee us! GUARANTEED!"

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
You may not be him, yet I do see shades of Rob-O.
He too, wants to be King but nobody respects him.

Where have I ever intimated in the thousands of posts I've posted here I want to be King?

I'm not saying I'm better than anyone. I'm simply guaranteeing MY results.

I'm running an idea past you guys.

My existing clients reckon it's a goer.

But strewth mate geeza fair suck of the Sav

Reactions: Cleanworks

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Where have I ever intimated in the thousands of posts I've posted here I want to be King?

18:29 PST

Not thousands....

You asked for opinions...we gave you opinions and some of us agreed that its cheesy and gimmicky. You didn't need to rattle off your whole career achievement list with your businesses in a defensive matter.

Reactions: JohnHawkP

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton

Not thousands....

You asked for opinions...we gave you opinions and some of us agreed that its cheesy and gimmicky. You didn't need to rattle off your whole career achievement list with your businesses in a defensive matter.

Go and **** Yourself you self righteous prick

• Haha
Reactions: Zee

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton

Not thousands....

I wasn't defensive just stating facts.

When I am viciously attacked on a personal basis for no reason whatsoever I have every right to defend myself.

You go jump in a lake

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton

Not thousands....

According to YOUR Rules I can't say I've been cleaning carpets for 32 Years.

You are off your Nut

FredC

Village Idiot
The raft?

A serene journey embarked upon by members who get a little too nasty or break forum rules.

I would ask you to please limit the "Go and **** Yourself "s

No I don't understand why this thread is going the direction it is or why a few have decided to crawl in your ass about the guarantee...........I don't have to.............please keep it civil

Reactions: roro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom