The Cleanest Carpets Ever or Double Your Money Back

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
A serene journey embarked upon by members who get a little too nasty or break forum rules.

I would ask you to please limit the "Go and **** Yourself "s

No I don't understand why this thread is going the direction it is...........I don't have to.............please keep it civil

Oic

I have been on this Board since Day One.
I have known Guys on the Red and Blue Boards before that. If you want to threaten me with a permanent ban then just do it.
Just note that I've spent my entire working life helping other carpet cleaners.

If Zee can't handle some friendly Aussie Banter he needs to take some concrete pills to harden up

FredC

Village Idiot
If you want to threaten me with a permanent ban then just do it.

I don't..........or it would have happened already

Stockwell is the cryptic one not me.

I just asked you to limit the "**** offs" and such and answered your question. Besides most of the time the raft excursion is round trip not permanent although some take longer cruises than others.

Reactions: Cleanworks

FredC

Village Idiot
I will ask though................

You have all these five star reviews and a minuscule amount of "unhappy" customers (not in doubt) so why the hoops to jump through? I get the protecting yourself from abuse of the guarantee but it seems as though you are making the terms unrealistic and in essence stating there isn't actually a guarantee even to those who may have a legit issue.

Seems like two opportunities to fix the "issue" wouldn't be nearly as unreasonable, could be explained with scenarios that do happen, and most aren't going to go out of their way to that degree just to screw you.

Reactions: JohnHawkP

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I will ask though................

You have all these five star reviews and a minuscule amount of "unhappy" customers (not in doubt) so why the hoops to jump through? I get the protecting yourself from abuse of the guarantee but it seems as though you are making the terms unrealistic and in essence stating there isn't actually a guarantee even to those who may have a legit issue.

Seems like two opportunities to fix the "issue" wouldn't be nearly as unreasonable, could be explained with scenarios that do happen, and most aren't going to go out of their way to that degree just to screw you.

It is just an idea.

Wherever I've ended up I've been lucky enough to attract customers.

I've always been a little "left field"

I thought if a FB Campaign with a short Video with me being personable. And saying earnestly I'm so confident you'll get the cleanest carpets possible or I'll double your money back.

If I did do it I wanted to weed out the rogues who thought they'd get a free clean and some cash in their pocket.

It is a very bold statement and will get attention

But don't confuse me stating the cleanest carpets possible with me thinking I'm the best carpet cleaner around.

I just concentrate on me doing the best job I can and letting other guys do their thing

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I sincerely doubt I'd get anyone calling me though.

I have an inbuilt red flag indicator and can shut down nutjobs pretty quickly before they book me.
😄👌😃😃

FredC

Village Idiot
It isn't a bad idea.

I just think the hoops are unnecessary and counterproductive. A simple "see website for details" where the not-so-fine print details the reasonable (for both parties) steps to claim the guarantee would be better. If anything this thread may illustrate the reception of your guarantee as stated which I'm assuming you would be upfront with.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Think I’m gonna use the raft for my kids. Next time they’re killing each other “hey! Chill before you get put on the raft!” They’ll be so confused they might figure out “together” that dad is nuts, and go back to playing instead of killing

FredC

Village Idiot
Think I’m gonna use the raft for my kids. Next time they’re killing each other “hey! Chill before you get put on the raft!” They’ll be so confused they might figure out “together” that dad is nuts, and go back to playing instead of killing
and if they don't park them in front of the tv with chickenonaraft.com blaring for a couple hours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom