The Future of the Carpet Cleaning Industry is Getting Closer

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Re: The Future of the Carpet Cleaning Industry is Getting Cl

Propane powered TMs is a very good start for this industry. Aside from the lower maintenance and operational cost and to a longer lasting and more reliable motors i would say the biggest benefit would be the environmental issues.

The next biggest thing TMs could do is to get rid of the heat in their cleaning process with better quality chemistry. Cold water wash chemicals are available and perform on par with hot water cleaning. (clean is clean) You TM guys are always comparing your method to doing laundry. So if TIDE and SUNLIGHT can do cold water wash why cant you.

Mike Draper

Mardie said:
Propane powered TMs is a very good start for this industry. Aside from the lower maintenance and operational cost and to a longer lasting and more reliable motors i would say the biggest benefit would be the environmental issues.

The next biggest thing TMs could do is to get rid of the heat in their cleaning process with better quality chemistry. Cold water wash chemicals are available and perform on par with hot water cleaning. (clean is clean) You TM guys are always comparing your method to doing laundry. So if TIDE and SUNLIGHT can do cold water wash why cant you.

you obviously have no experience cleaning carpet. :lol:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

Mike Draper said:
Mardie said:

Why do you say that? Although it is true that the heat FORMULATED chemicals HWE is using works just fine that dose not say that using chemicals FORMULATED for cold water cleaning would not work just as well. The only problem i see with this is that it would take away from your wow factor marketing aspect and you TM guys could not live with that.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Mardie said:
Although it is true that the heat FORMULATED chemicals HWE is using works just fine that dose not say that using chemicals FORMULATED for cold water cleaning would not work just as well.

ummm.. Mardie , not they don't ..or we'd all be using them if cost effective .
Which mean not only price RTU, but TIME and steps involved to make cold chems work "just as well"

The only problem i see with this is that it would take away from your wow factor marketing aspect and you TM guys could not live with that.

I keep hoping you'll eventually stumble onto a correct thought sooner or later....
But it whaddn't this time...... J/K

It's about "efficiency" Mardie .
How to the do the BEST job "efficiently"

..L.T.A.

Jimbo

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when MaRdie discovers how well hot water cleans.

Name
I'm Rick James

Mardie said:
Mike Draper said:
Mardie said:

Why do you say that? Although it is true that the heat FORMULATED chemicals HWE is using works just fine that dose not say that using chemicals FORMULATED for cold water cleaning would not work just as well. The only problem i see with this is that it would take away from your wow factor marketing aspect and you TM guys could not live with that.

You know little about this industry huh? Hopefully one day you can afford a machine that you currently bash, so you can see the nonsense you are spewing.

woodsey

I have read all of these threads and nothing has been said about future fuel prices and the fact that the USA is the Saudi Arabia of natural gas. It wont be long before we will have no choice but to use natural gas because it may be all there is available at a reasonable price if the middle east blows up. So Less may be more right than he knows. Propane and natural gas will be the future of alot more than just the carpet cleaning industry. I agree with Less but for slightly different reasons. The question is not if but when or how soon? Strange thing is that the transition will not be a bad thing or all that hard to do. The companies that fall behind when the transition starts will not survive.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

Ruff Hewn said:
Mardie said:
Although it is true that the heat FORMULATED chemicals HWE is using works just fine that dose not say that using chemicals FORMULATED for cold water cleaning would not work just as well.

ummm.. Mardie , not they don't ..or we'd all be using them if cost effective .
Which mean not only price RTU, but TIME and steps involved to make cold chems work "just as well"

The only problem i see with this is that it would take away from your wow factor marketing aspect and you TM guys could not live with that.

I keep hoping you'll eventually stumble onto a correct thought sooner or later....
But it whaddn't this time...... J/K

It's about "efficiency" Mardie .
How to the do the BEST job "efficiently"

..L.T.A.
If you read my statement you will see that i was stating that getting rid of the heat in the cleaning process would be a major advancement and you or anybody else cant deny that.I did not say get rid of the heat now because you could. First of all your chemical companies would have to get on board and you know that wont happen because trying to sell a cold water detergent to a TM operator would be like trying to sell ice to an eskimo.

You TM guys sure are a sensitive bunch

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

Caduceus

Go back and read what i have wrote and show me just one statement where i bashed HWE. Everything i wrote was in direct relation to the title of this thread.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

Jimbo said:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when MaRdie discovers how well hot water cleans.
I have never said or implied that hot water will not clean.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree

woodsey said:
I have read all of these threads and nothing has been said about future fuel prices and the fact that the USA is the Saudi Arabia of natural gas. It wont be long before we will have no choice but to use natural gas because it may be all there is available at a reasonable price if the middle east blows up. So Less may be more right than he knows. Propane and natural gas will be the future of alot more than just the carpet cleaning industry. I agree with Less but for slightly different reasons. The question is not if but when or how soon? Strange thing is that the transition will not be a bad thing or all that hard to do. The companies that fall behind when the transition starts will not survive.
Dont worry about the oil in the middle east. Your Canadian nabour has enough oil and natural gas to supply north america forever.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Mardie said:
If you read my statement you will see that i was stating that getting rid of the heat in the cleaning process would be a major advancement and you or anybody else cant deny that.I did not say get rid of the heat now because you could.

AHH...OK ...OOOPs.....my mistake yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

First of all your chemical companies would have to get on board and you know that wont happen because trying to sell a cold water detergent to a TM operator would be like trying to sell ice to an eskimo.

geeze, Mardie , you still ain't gettin' it right .
Why, pray tell, wouldn't chem makers want to get on-board?
They're about making a profit ..when/if they can formulate cold cleaning to be AS EFFECTIVE without heat...AND be similar in cost RTU, they'll make a bundle dude...
cause no TM owner in his right mind would WANT to use heat if it made no difference in efficiency and efficacy .
you see, we're about making profit too..
TMs would be cheaper to buy initially if no need for heat, AND there'd be no need for additional fuel costs to heat water or HX maintenance/repair

it's all matter of dollars and sense

You TM guys sure are a sensitive bunch

hardly KMA! ...it's more about helping a friend see how misguided his thought process is .
I know his assumptions and perceptions are JUST PLAIN WRONG

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom