The Mytee® Escape™ Electric Truckmount Auction

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What happened to all the excitement of an ETM? This is a fantastic deal! 8)

If you're wanting to go electric TM, get into electric at a fraction of the cost!

Name
Lee Stockwell
I think this auction should go for a much longer time to allow more the time to scrape up the money.

Even at that, it will end up being a bargain.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
i'd love to have it but i need at least 750 - 800psi for my hard surface work.

Do all Mytee ETM's come without hoses and wand? Or, were they accidently ommitted from the auction description?

dgargan

On the web site it states 1000 psi pump? Is this a different setup or earlier version? Also does this have the quad vac?

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
By popular demand, the deadline for this auction has been extended. See updated information below:

UP FOR AUCTION:

The Mytee® Escape™ Electric Truckmount

• Dual High Performance 3 Stage Vacuums
• 230 C.F.M.
• 144" H20
• Electronic Vacuum Motor Shutoff
• Automatic De-foamer Kit
• 500 P.S.I. Triplex General Pump - 2+ G.P.M.
• Hour Meter for Pump
• Auto Fill Kit w/ Chemical Metering
• 70 G.P.M. Automatic Pump Out
• Dual Circuit Indicator Light
• Dual 50' Power Cords

M.S.R.P. is $3,599.00 + $300.00 Shipping and Handling. A $3,899.00 Value.

Opening bid is $2,400.00. Please bid in increments of $100.00. Auction ends Friday (3/23/12) at 5 P.M. Pacific Time. (To be clear, this means bids made after 4:59:59 PDT will not be accepted.)

All proceeds from auction go directly to Mikeysboard. Unit will not ship until 4/1/12. Shipping is included to the 48 Continental United States Only.

OVERVIEW

Escape_auction4.jpg

Escape_auction3.jpg

Escape_auction2.jpg

Escape_auction1.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Would be a great unit for high-rise work, or secure building work. Any provision for heating the solution?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:
John, David Gargan and others have asked you questions, please answer them.
-I'll answer for John. He was kind enough to donate a dual three stage, 500 psi ETM. This is what you get:

The Mytee® Escape™ Electric Truckmount

• Dual High Performance 3 Stage Vacuums
• 230 C.F.M.
• 144" H20
• Electronic Vacuum Motor Shutoff
• Automatic De-foamer Kit
• 500 P.S.I. Triplex General Pump - 2+ G.P.M.
• Hour Meter for Pump
• Auto Fill Kit w/ Chemical Metering
• 70 G.P.M. Automatic Pump Out
• Dual Circuit Indicator Light
• Dual 50' Power Cords

M.S.R.P. is $3,599.00 + $300.00 Shipping and Handling. A $3,899.00 Value.

dgargan

Can it be upgraded to the quad vac? Also can the pump be upgraded? I sent John an email and also sent one to his company web site but didn't get any reply?

dgargan

Mikey Johns ad states bids must be in $100 increments? Whats up with out bidding by $1.99

Maybe if John would answer some of the questions more people would bid

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
David,

I had gotten an email from you on Tuesday, and responded. The subject line was "Mikeysboard." Perhaps I am going into your Spam folder?

In answer to your questions:

• The 1000 PSI pump would not work on this unit, given the amps needed.
• You cannot upgrade this unit to the quad vacuum setup. However, there is always the option of adding an in-line booster down the run.

If you (or anyone else) has any further questions, my email is npepper@mytee.com - feel free to email me directly, or just post here. I will keep a close eye on this thread.

Thanks.

F

FB7777

Based on the spec of the Escape, it looks like the LTD without wheels

If you can't add vacs and have to run it from the truck, whats the advantage to buying the Escape over just running a high powered portable?

With a portale you have the flexibility of running it from the truck on short runs or bringing it in on longer ones.

Timothy

Trust me guy's, who ever gets this will fall in love with it, the over all design of it is unlike any other! the Mytee Escape truck mount is built tuff and built to last many many years, when I got mine I had to take a peek inside and I was amazed, outstanding!

You can tell that there was a lot of great thoughts that went into the design of this ETM down to the last bolt, I had to sit back and just take it all in, Im not trying to pull anybody's leg, you will be glad you made the desision to get this and when your fellow CCers see it I bet they will want one two.

Thanks
Timothy Jackson

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Fred Boyle said:

If you can't add vacs and have to run it from the truck, whats the advantage to buying the Escape over just running a high powered portable?

With a portale you have the flexibility of running it from the truck on short runs or bringing it in on longer ones.

Didn't a guy in Indiana have this same idea?

vincent said:
Fred Boyle said:

:lol:

No offense to anyone but portys just plain suck. Going from a weak tm to a strong portable is still like having 10 times less suction. I tried the porty thing with a local cleaners super powered dual three stage vac mytee. I even hooked up two inch hose and used my prochem wand. It was nothing to brag about. I made my mind up then and there that I would just sub the jobs out and mark them up 50-100 dollars and that's what I have been doing ever since then. I would love a machine that is small so it can be transported in a smaller vehicle but I still need some performance. So this whole porty mount utilizing dual three stage vacs is funny to me.

I'll wait on better technology or go the Brian Robison route.

dgargan

I have owned a few electric Tm in the past and although it had some flaws, vacuum was not one of them. If you are not very educated in carpet cleaning you need a big blower to get carpets dry in under 4 hours. If you know what your doing you will have no problem with an electric Tm

hogjowl

Idiot™
Knowing how to get drying times in under 4 hours with an underperforming system (if such is REALLY possible) would still have to take the operator more time. I have to assume it involves using lower pressure, more drying strokes, setting up boosters and possibly placing fans. All that is a time waster.

Time is money.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
vincent said:
Fred Boyle said:

:lol:

No offense to anyone but portys just plain suck. Going from a weak tm to a strong portable is still like having 10 times less suction. I tried the porty thing with a local cleaners super powered dual three stage vac mytee. I even hooked up two inch hose and used my prochem wand. It was nothing to brag about. I made my mind up then and there that I would just sub the jobs out and mark them up 50-100 dollars and that's what I have been doing ever since then. I would love a machine that is small so it can be transported in a smaller vehicle but I still need some performance. So this whole porty mount utilizing dual three stage vacs is funny to me.

I'll wait on better technology or go the Brian Robison route.

Have you ran that machine...???...do you even know what it is capable of doing...???

I have..and I can tell you that you have no clue of what you are talking about...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom