The new Amy Girl

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I gotta tell ya. I thought/ think she is a really cool person. I was glad to meet her at Mfest...Even though she lives pretty close to me.

She seems to have a real business mind and level head.... And just a general good and friendly person.

I hope she hangs out here more because I think she may have something to contribute to the board.

Good to have you around Amy!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Met Amy at MF. A real small business person. She owns other businesses besides the carpet cleaning. Her company has done some big numbers for such a small market. There could be a lot to learn from her.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
scottw said:
Met Amy at MF. A real small business person.

you mean she's short?
you gotta watch Scott , he's tricky/subtle with his humor...inside he's just an funornery little kid

She owns other businesses besides the carpet cleaning.

Tell us about them, Amy.
You've shared the recent restoration acquisition .
I know we all hope things go for you as planed ..sincerely

what other stuff are you into??

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Met her a MF...she car pooled with me....

I spoke with her just yesterday on the phone.....

she will do just fine.....she will not let anything stand in here way of doing what she needs to do....
very level headed and has great business since....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
she will do just fine.....she will not let anything stand in here way of doing what she needs to do....
very level headed and has great business since....

i figured that...I can clearly see she's not TerraClean .
Or whoever that unfortunate lady was that ran over Terry over with her Votex

I can tell she's on the ball
i hope you guys don't scare her off.
I'm sure she has some great stuff to add here...fo-reel

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I spoke with her quite a bit at MF.....
You aren't going to scare her off....this lady can hold her own....

photobucket-5104-1330302855046.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
After the way Leach was following her around all night while rubbing his pee pee through his Tough Skins, I fear we may never see her again..

Jimbo

Leach does have that proclivity...

Miss Amy is a very talented lady...true class act...

So I had to follow in her footsteps...

I thanked Mike also...

Even sent him a card!

http://bluntcard.com/images/1243202081bulge.gif

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Nice lady.
Actually bothered to show up at the Fest. Which for any woman, connected with this board, is semi-suicidal (the 2 Lisas excluded.)

So, the rest of ya "Bugger Off."

Ye, and that includes you Brianna :p

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
You fn assholes. What can I say? I like the ladies. She sent me a card too. Super nice. I hope she comes on here occasionally. She has a lot to offer. Have a nice day Mikey.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Well, it's true, I write thank you notes. Everyone was so nice to me and I learned a great deal! I wanted you guys to know how much I appreciated your willingness to share your knowledge of the industry. I was afraid you guys might not take kindly to me, but I experienced the opposite. Thanks for being kind.

I'm VERY new to the industry, but I've been to Strategies, Connections and MikeFest. I'm getting my feet wet to say the least. I am impressed with the folks I've met so far. Very helpful to say the least.

I bought a full-service laundromat in 2005. When I bought it we had 3 laundries in town, now I'm the only one left and we've got 6 employees. I'm also involved in a farming and ranching operation (we got 1\2 inch of rain today!!!!).

I was a customer of Certified Cleaning and never dreamed I would purchase the business. Until Sept. 1st, I worked in Rural Economic & Community Development for the state of Texas. My job was cut do to the budget shortfall and in all honesty, there isn't enough votes in rural Texas, so we got cut, but not the big city folks doing the same work... That's how it is when you work for a boss that relies on votes for employment. I want to thank you for sending Rick Perry packing from the Presidential race. Even though he would have been a good source of entertainment, that's not what America needs. When I found out my job would be eliminated; I had already been working with Tony, the previous owner, to help him sell his business. Tony and his wife, Amanda, built a fantastic business and one I didn't hesitate to purchase. They never advertised or even had a website. It was totally built on their good work! When you live in a rural area, and folks when I say rural, I mean it, there are not many employment options available. So, I bought the business and am learning as I go. I have one full-time tech and two part-timers and then there's me. We haven't had much of a winter, so the water damage business didn't pan out like the years past, but it by far brings in the largest revenue. I am excited to begin tile and grout after visiting with many of the cleaners I've met.

I'm not sure what I can share that will benefit you guys, but I sure am taking advantage of everything on this board.

Amygeorge

hogjowl

Idiot™
The main thing you can share is a pleasant personality and kindness.

We have enough guys around here supplying the buttwad side of things.

Welcome ...

Name
Nate W.
amygeorge said:
Well, it's true, I write thank you notes. Everyone was so nice to me and I learned a great deal! I wanted you guys to know how much I appreciated your willingness to share your knowledge of the industry. I was afraid you guys might not take kindly to me, but I experienced the opposite. Thanks for being kind.

I'm VERY new to the industry, but I've been to Strategies, Connections and MikeFest. I'm getting my feet wet to say the least. I am impressed with the folks I've met so far. Very helpful to say the least.

I bought a full-service laundromat in 2005. When I bought it we had 3 laundries in town, now I'm the only one left and we've got 6 employees. I'm also involved in a farming and ranching operation (we got 1\2 inch of rain today!!!!).

I was a customer of Certified Cleaning and never dreamed I would purchase the business. Until Sept. 1st, I worked in Rural Economic & Community Development for the state of Texas. My job was cut do to the budget shortfall and in all honesty, there isn't enough votes in rural Texas, so we got cut, but not the big city folks doing the same work... That's how it is when you work for a boss that relies on votes for employment. I want to thank you for sending Rick Perry packing from the Presidential race. Even though he would have been a good source of entertainment, that's not what America needs. When I found out my job would be eliminated; I had already been working with Tony, the previous owner, to help him sell his business. Tony and his wife, Amanda, built a fantastic business and one I didn't hesitate to purchase. They never advertised or even had a website. It was totally built on their good work! When you live in a rural area, and folks when I say rural, I mean it, there are not many employment options available. So, I bought the business and am learning as I go. I have one full-time tech and two part-timers and then there's me. We haven't had much of a winter, so the water damage business didn't pan out like the years past, but it by far brings in the largest revenue. I am excited to begin tile and grout after visiting with many of the cleaners I've met.

I'm not sure what I can share that will benefit you guys, but I sure am taking advantage of everything on this board.

Amygeorge

My thank you note must be on the slow boat here.... shiteatinggrin

Good to see you on here.... Just curious, who's george?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Amy is the type of person you spend 5 minutes with and it is like you have been friends your whole life. I am glad,we had time to talk and look forward to meeting you again.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
I must say I concur. She is a very NICE person. I am glad to have crossed paths with someone of her character.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Nate:

I didn't get a business card from you at MF... Check your mail...

George is my nickname. My grandfather prayed he'd have a grandson. He always treated me like a boy! When I was in graduate school I lived with three girls named Amy: Amy Jo, Amy Lou and Amy George (me). I have a cousin and her given name is Mary George!

Amygeorge

John Olson

Name
John Olson
amygeorge said:
Nate:

I didn't get a business card from you at MF... Check your mail...

George is my nickname. My grandfather prayed he'd have a grandson. He always treated me like a boy! When I was in graduate school I lived with three girls named Amy: Amy Jo, Amy Lou and Amy George (me). I have a cousin and her given name is Mary George!

Amygeorge

Umm you got one from me.... thathurts :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom