The NEW Everest 870 reveal

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
nah
Just don't care for the smell of fomenting effluent in the summer

but I wouldn't expect people that bring livestock into carpeted arenas to understand.....

..L.T.A.
Like you never farted in mommas new car.....
Come on saaaaaaaay it!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
New Transit 350- $52,000
Reels, tanks, shelves etc - $10,000

How's your credit?

Those are the VAT numbers of 10 years ago.

My last three purchasers of those units at that price range were owner operators, only one of which dual wands at times with his son, and has some 400' hose runs. The other two just own 200' of hose and do primarily residential work.

Why people buy what they do isn't always for actual performance need.

Mikey P

Administrator
Those are the VAT numbers of 10 years ago.

My last three purchasers of those units at that price range were owner operators, only one of which dual wands at times with his son, and has some 400' hose runs. The other two just own 200' of hose and do primarily residential work.

Why people buy what they do isn't always for actual performance need.
I would bet that 90% of the time, big unit/ truck purchases are based on impressing and or pissing off the competition

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
We have a guy with two trucks on the road here.

He has a "9" on one truck and a "23" on the other. Most of his competition think he has at least 23 trucks on the road.

:biggrin:
I put a #7 on my TOPs

So, Jim...

How much in todays dollar would it cost to set up a new cleaner with a minivan, a CRB, TOPS, some vacuums, uph scrubbers, a small extractor, uph tool, wand etc?

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I put a #7 on my TOPs

So, Jim...

How much in todays dollar would it cost to set up a new cleaner with a minivan, a CRB, TOPS, some vacuums, uph scrubbers, a small extractor, uph tool, wand etc?

Less than 40K, depending on the size of the OP and small portable.

I figured it with the Ford Transit Connect at about 30K.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
It might be all that but I would rather mop a floor then use that one time...Butler only here,an the use 3 wand's bs...Those fat never cleaners need to use there heads on that suggestion...If only the industry would actually use there own junk they make ,then again -YA OK !!! Too huge takes up way to much floor space built with no van ergonomics in mind also ... Nah...An Mike if they are using your glides inform the dummies to use the Brand name so as to get a true glide designed by a man who knows...

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I gave a quote to a church yesterday for $810
for 5400 sq ft sanctuary. I guess they thought I was doing the same. They said they would get back to me😏

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Nate W.
I gave a quote to a church yesterday for $810
for 5400 sq ft sanctuary. I guess they thought I was doing the same. They said they would get back to me😏

You charge that much when you get free chems?!? :lol:

You have to give them the 5,400sf X .20cents = $1,080 then you donate back 25% to the church.. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brutal.

I’m very happy with my 2,100 hr machine. I kiss it every morning and wipe it down with a $100 bill.

Yeah. The new machine is expensive. I think the Ca compliant smog bullcrap may be a factor.
Ahh....exactly where do you kiss it?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You charge that much when you get free chems?!? :lol:

You have to give them the 5,400sf X .20cents = $1,080 then you donate back 25% to the church..
Algebra! Can’t WAX carpet😬 Also the CEO (Jesus) and CFO (Diana ) don’t like that method! It’s .15 and 10%+ to my church! Everyone else pays my retail🤷🏼‍♂️🤪

Mikey P

Administrator
It might be all that but I would rather mop a floor then use that one time...Butler only here,an the use 3 wand's bs...Those fat never cleaners need to use there heads on that suggestion...If only the industry would actually use there own junk they make ,then again -YA OK !!! Too huge takes up way to much floor space built with no van ergonomics in mind also ... Nah...An Mike if they are using your glides inform the dummies to use the Brand name so as to get a true glide designed by a man who knows...
Butler and "van ergonomics" shouldn't be allowed in the same sentence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom