The NEW Everest 870 reveal

steve_64

I see a small difference in my vac on high pressure days compared to low pressure days. Nice sunny days I have a little better vac than on rainy or overcast days.

steve_64

You sound like a man that knows when his basket is full on a job..
There is also a lot of elevation variation here that seems to make slight differences.

And yes I can tell when my filter starts blocking airflow. I know the sound my wand should make when it's at full flow.

And like Matt I set my vac at about 14.5ish. At 15 the belts wear too fast.

Mikey P

Administrator
What seals are you referring to? @870everest
Apparently he won't say until he gets them fixed

The problem I have with this guy is that he's on here to leverage Sapphire into doing something that probably doesn't need to be done and as soon as he's happy, we will never see him again.

Or maybe he blew his blower or motor seals out by doing something stupid..

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I too a interested in what “seals” you’re talking about

Waste tank lid seal?
Plumbing from hose port to tank?
Tank to blower??

Or ducK tape on vac hoses??

Seriously, there’s just not that many places for air leaks
It’s shoulldn’t be a “mystery” to figure it out and correct right quick :headscratch:

....L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Apparently he won't say until he gets them fixed

The problem I have with this guy is that he's on here to leverage Sapphire into doing something that probably doesn't need to be done and as soon as he's happy, we will never see him again.

Or maybe he blew his blower or motor seals out by doing something stupid..
I started to get that vibe when he started beating around the bush on describing his problem. If it’s got issues, just take it back to the dealer and get it serviced. That’s what warranties are for.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
A small air leak somewhere in the vac system will not have any noticeable effect on the vacuum recovery unless you don't have much vac to begin with, and you do have plenty of vac.

Reactions: Cleanworks

870everest

Name
Cj
What seals are you referring to? @870everest
Pre filter box...
There using a black gasket seal adhesive.
It doesn’t stay.. it SUCKS!!
I’ve had the same adhesive on 3 different pre-filter boxes.. it doesn’t stay. One large job there gone. They start latterly falling off at about 50-60 hours.
I’m thinking that might be cause of cfm swings. Hoping anyways.

870everest

Name
Cj
I started to get that vibe when he started beating around the bush on describing his problem. If it’s got issues, just take it back to the dealer and get it serviced. That’s what warranties are for.
No it’s because I like legend brands. It’s a great company they will do anything to make you happy. Whatever Mikey P.
You know how to get people typing .

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Pre filter box...
There using a black gasket seal adhesive.
It doesn’t stay.. it SUCKS!!
I’ve had the same adhesive on 3 different pre-filter boxes.. it doesn’t stay. One large job there gone. They start latterly falling off at about 50-60 hours.
I’m thinking that might be cause of cfm swings. Hoping anyways.
I’ll keep an eye on mine. It seems to be holding up. I wonder what different material they used.

870everest

Name
Cj
I’ll keep an eye on mine. It seems to be holding up. I wonder what different material they used.
Mines a black adhesive under the seals.
Wast tank has been fine. It was a white adhesive.
Starts coming off on the sides with the ports. Can be pulled off by hand no tools required.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
those are REALLY dumb......!
God...it's really hard to wake up from taking a nap in class and STILL be the smartest one there!
If you’re referring to not using a filter at all, I agree. The problem with that today is the drain port Isn’t 2” anymore. They shrunk it down to 1.5”. So it gets clogged up when it’s time to drain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom