The official MFE pic thread!

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I think I would much rather have a zipper. Unless the CX-15 cost less than $1000 then I might be interested.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
They should raffle off this CX15 as well at the end....... to whoever wants to try it out, they can put a ticket in and 20-25 tickets could be pulled and each one will get it for a week or two.

First ticket holder takes it home and uses it- sends it out to second ticket holder who will send it to third ticket holder....so on so forth.

I'm positive if its any good they will make a sale or five after this..

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Cx 15 does it work on all carpet type or only CGD. If it works on all types I could see it being kinda handy on PM work when you don't have power for your vacuum, or Roto tools. not having a extra cord to deal with is not bad either.
I don't know about furnished homes it may be a little to hard to get around things but on empties CX15 and the Zipper would likely feel more at home where you can maneuver easier

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I'm not gonna run out and buy one but I think it's pretty cool, everybody loves the spinners for tile....4000 passes should clean the piss outta carpets. 1 pass cleaning. The head design would work hella good with my vwtm. The EVO wand works really good with my vwtm. Under 20 lbs too.

I have RV DHX with the dual handles, they say that they are supposed to be easier on you but for me it kills my back this is one reason the zipper design bothers me its because it looks to put you in that same odd bend, I really like my RV I like it better than my old RX (got stolen out of my shop) I feel it has a more aggressive cleaning pass, but I really miss my rx on cgd

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
We've cleaned with the Turbo Hybrid, forward and back.

Have to be careful to avoid making rings or stopping too long in one place, can be hard to blend in.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so $400 more then a spinner, and you get wheels, and that nifty looking vac slot????

I still wonder about the $900 for a turbo, but....

Mikey P

Administrator
0b7dcba03fcb8456c6f4b3d9e6e7ca1b.jpg

Larry caught looking for new housings fur his portables..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
cf89a2c782f55b1b82988ae8dbe51f5e.jpg

Gordon Hanks

And even though this pic might look like a big time marketing pic, this was in no way setup for the tool to work. The carpet pieces were random and seeing was believing especially when another tool or wand was used right next to it and it easily out cleaned most except the ROTORY extractors.

It has a zigzag pattern vacuum slot glide that does something special and recovery was really good.

When I first saw the tool I thought it silly as we already have many tile spinners but this tool was very effective and no other wand even came close.

I WILL SAY THIS TOOL IS VERY SLOW AND I MEAN VERY SLOW AND WILL MAKE YOU WORK A BIT, SO IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE BETWEEN A CX15 POWERED ROTARY AND money is not a factor the ROTARY EXTRACTOR WILL WIN OUT EASILY.

I HAVE YET TO USE IT ON COMMERCIAL SO THIS IS A REVIEW WITH ONLY 30 minutes of use.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I can really see where this could really clean personally, and for my biz as we do a lot of PM work all to often you show up water and power is off, I carry a water meter wrench to turn on water and it is legal to do so they only turn it off to protect from accidents and no one is living at the house, but the power issue I can do nothing for. So this would be a very easy solution for it. It may not be the go to tool of choice but I think it is really cool that no power is needed to get some agitation cause the grandi groomer gets OLD REAL QUICK on a hot Redding day let me tell ya.
I also think the head design will keep in more heat and that is a plus also.
Slow yes but who knows maybe adjusting the pressure may speed things up a bit, on empties I not overly concerned about dry times if it added a hour or two no biggie still would be faster than most hacks normal dry times.
I also think the way you pull the tool back water removal would be very good. I will be watching this tool very close to see what guys think and reviews on it.

Reactions: J Scott W

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Video I shot yesterday of the unit.

Was impressive!

I think I might buy one especially for some workout mats I get calls to clean that I did with a spinner.

Found the spinner did the best job on them, but hard to move. Think this would work great.

But also on grimey trashed carpet, this is a light weight unit with some punch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwbFaw32JXQ&list=UUi9UefjEixJPGgxWPTnEUhg

Reactions: J Scott W and RDS

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I agree I think I am going to give it a try 30 day MBG. I don't think they are in stores as of yet but I wanna try it out.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
While I don't think it will last like a true titanium the milling on the aluminum head, to me was impressive and professional unlike a lot of his other offerings. His price point will sell a lot of units to the not so experienced guys.

Glynn

I remember the Zinger, you had to run with it almost.
Anyone have a pic of one ?.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom