The official MFE pic thread!

Mike Draper

I watched it for about half an hour. yes, it cleans, but way to slow for good production times IMO. A HOSS will out clean it easily on residential and be far more productive, a cimex pre-scrub followed by a high flow wand will clean better and still be far more productive on commercial. Someone will buy it, but I dont see it being a popular tool like the rotary or the wands. Its about as fast as those grocery store rug doctors people rent.

Reactions: SamIam

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Ok give the bdcc that can't afford to go some pictures and video. We need a performance from corky.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I watched it for about half an hour. yes, it cleans, but way to slow for good production times IMO. A HOSS will out clean it easily on residential and be far more productive, a cimex pre-scrub followed by a high flow wand will clean better and still be far more productive on commercial. Someone will buy it, but I dont see it being a popular tool like the rotary or the wands. Its about as fast as those grocery store rug doctors people rent.

I read 1200 cleaning passes, rotary cleaning, I would say more like 1200 wetting passes with angled jets and one dry pass, drag wand only. It did alright like Mike said. It's not going to dig like a rotary.

If your looking for productivity and a drag wand it could be good in some situations.

I would rather have a zipper with the ability to go both ways and be able to kill zombies when the end hits.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

You won a raffle prize but since you were not present they drew a new ticket.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
What happened to the Ron and Mikey 20+ high flow challenge? How about some video of what serious high flow is.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
anyone get the various speaches or presentations........
i'm would particulary like to hear Adam Hales.........anyone???

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I really regret not being there for Adam's speech. I had to set up the demo area at that time.

Unfortunately, no one got it on film that I'm aware of.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I wanted to attend so bad i could taste it this year, alas, we barely have time to eat or shit we've been so busy.

Mike Draper

it looked to me as there was lots of hands on testing outside. more so than other years. It was nice that there was a handful of tools folks could try out to see how they clean and if they like them. I did more shopping with my wife than I have in my entire life. If I never step foot in a mall again Ill be fine with that.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

I use my spinner on the mats and on a lot on the olefin entrance carpet that is being installed now. works great

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I usually like to post pics but we were running around scrambling to try to keep things moving and running smoothly.

I think mikey took some good shots.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It comes with 2 handles cost a little more an ergo grip style and traditional.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom