The real carpet cleaning Kings

steve_64

Name
Matt Ross
Unless you're just a complete citified moron, this is the vacuum you should have.
Not too loud, plenty of sick and great for edges too. Just expensive but worth it.
https://evacuumstore.com/p-16629-windsor-sensor-xp-15-commercial-upright.aspx
That's all we have in our medical clinic janitorial accounts. They do hold up well, they clean well. I've started buying pro team vacs lately because they are 85 percent as good as the Windsor for half the price. And they are about 400 percent more vacuum than an oreck or shark.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's all we have in our medical clinic janitorial accounts. They do hold up well, they clean well. I've started buying pro team vacs lately because they are 85 percent as good as the Windsor for half the price. And they are about 400 percent more vacuum than an oreck or shark.
Not as thrilled with their uprights but love their backpacks.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Stanley is not a person and is incapable of any such admission. I, @CJ-FL, am expressing my belief that the use of a vacuum cleaner disturbs the indoor air quality, which I’m sure you and most others can attest to. If you use them they smell like ass. That’s because even HEPA filtration can do only so much to contain dog ass day in and day out.

Now this was the best post... And kind of the attitude I have going today too.

Rockstar post :rockon:

@CJ-FL as soon as I get situated in Florida in January I'm gonna give you a shout just to come say HI and maybe do a ride along in the service truck for a day with you.

Or even just lunch would be great too!

Hope things are looking a little better in the Panama offices soon!

Thanks for being here and sharing by the way 😊

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
just curious if anyone here has even taken a typical un vacuumed residential carpet, pre sprayed and then ran a 360 or other rotary over it nice and slow with good dry passes... placed fans to speed dry

then in a few days try to vacuum and see if there is anything left in the carpet or if there is any indication that the carpet wasnt cleaned well.

Ive done it every way possible on my own carpets with 3 dogs living in the house... its only a really plush area rug I have that absolutely needs to be vacuumed.

fwiw, not arguing doing it one way or another...

rick imby

Name
Rick
This post started by talking about Chili and Burger King?

Anybody know where they get the meat for Chili? McDonalds, Wendy's, BK all recycle from burgers that sit on the shelf too long. The chili sauce covers up the ketchup and mustard that was on the burger yesterday.

I'm hungry...

At least it isn't Sushi....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

This post started by talking about Chili and Burger King?

Anybody know where they get the meat for Chili? McDonalds, Wendy's, BK all recycle from burgers that sit on the shelf too long. The chili sauce covers up the ketchup and mustard that was on the burger yesterday.

I'm hungry...

At least it isn't Sushi....
Not sure where theirs come from but mine is locally grown and grass fed.

20181119_194300_Film1.jpg 20181119_194201_Film1.jpg 20181119_194121_Film1.jpg

steve_64

So, they give it away?
They process it. We buy quarter or half a cow at a time from people we know. We can pick them out at the fair too.

It cost about $3.35 a lb after all is done we pick the cuts. I get more burger each time.

Nothing like knowing where you're food comes from.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
They process it. We buy quarter or half a cow at a time from people we know. We can pick them out at the fair too.

It cost about $3.35 a lb after all is done we pick the cuts. I get more burger each time.

Nothing like knowing where you're food comes from.
I liked where I grew up as a kid. You knew where the food came from because you either shot it, caught in the river or grew it in the garden. Funny, when were kids, we liked store bought meat better. Didn't get it too often and it always tasted different.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
If you’d like some venison, there is a remarkably hardy deer walking around the area with a bit of my van’s grill stuck to his noggin.

Called my friend Jay who was about two minutes behind me and he saw no trace of it. Otherwise we’d be busy turning it into cutlets.

Reactions: steve_64

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom