The real reason Bawb wont visit Ken Snow

Bawb wont meet Ken because..

• Intimidated because Ken is every thing Bawb could have been in this industry if he had kept his nose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
For 6 years now these two neighbors have been part of the all star cast here on MB.

Ken has reached out to Vawter in attempts to meet face to face with zerO results.

I asked Bob on the phone tonight why that is and all I got were lame excuses, so help me figure out the real reason..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i would be up for an Onion Roll Delifest one day...........i always thought that Ken was askerrt of me......you know what they say about the one bad apple.......but after listenin' to Ken sing opera...maybe it is i that should be askertt.................. :lol:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Lets make this happen. I know Bawb is not as old as some may think, unless he has aged tremendously in the last few years. I would like to see them get together for lunch. I would like to meet both of them myself, I have met Brian and would like to meet Ken. I would like to have lunch with Bawb, Ken, Art Kelly, & Brian. Lunch is on me- drinks, you're on your own. We are within a half hour meeting area from eachother, let's make this happen!

C

cucu

can a man and a ol fart get married up there.....this may be a reason

Erik said:
I promise to keep the drinking to a minium. :lol:

At least i try :oops:

And never tell a hot girl I'm a carpet cleaner at a bar. You might as well say I'm a janitor.

Just messing with you :lol:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mikey P said:
and where is that Zipper?

I want to send the unit to Chavez and then it can be sent to you for auction for you & Lisa to split the proceeds. If he doesn't want it, I'll send it to you and you can do what you want with it.

You can pay shipping, you cheap bastard :lol:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
danielc said:
Erik said:
I promise to keep the drinking to a minium. :lol:

At least i try :oops:

And never tell a hot girl I'm a carpet cleaner at a bar. You might as well say I'm a janitor.

Just messing with you :lol:

And you probably don"tell her your dick size eaither.

Just messing with you :twisted:

Mikey P

Administrator
You can pay shipping, you cheap bastard

like hell :!: you've back peddled on the original deal so much you should be almost home via Lake Erie by now.

If that POS ain't here by the end of May I'm banning your drunk ass.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I have been very Busy. Start the auction. Used, totally refurbished, bidding starts at $1,000.

I will ship to the winner, you cheap ace. hey Marty, blow me

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
no offense to Ken...
he seems lik a nice enough kinna guy.......
however the drift i get from ken....
is that hangin' out wit him...
would be like watching.......paint dry........ :roll:

Brian H

Name
Brian H
get a load of Hanna and those pre faded Calvins, untucked button down and sockless Sperry Topsiders..

Hey... How did I get in the middle of this mess!! And if you are going to describe me: I don't own any Calvins, prefaded or not, I always tuck my button down shirt in and I wear Sebago topsiders...

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian H said:
get a load of Hanna and those pre faded Calvins, untucked button down and sockless Sperry Topsiders..

Hey... How did I get in the middle of this mess!! And if you are going to describe me: I don't own any Calvins, prefaded or not, I always tuck my button down shirt in and I wear Sebago topsiders...

Oh, you're from my eight grade class?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Let's all meet near my office as it is more central and I'll treat you guys to my favorite Middle Eastern lunch at Pita Cafe on Greenfield and 696.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom