Thinking of saigerizing my van with these rims

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
shop around, shop around, get up, then get down, shop around (song pun)

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Rims are one of the best things I did to my van. I nice set of rims on any vehicle makes it look so much better. I think I spent about that as well. Very inexpensive compared to a lot of things we spend our money on.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Your van is a rolling billboard, making it look the best it makes sense and is a reasonable expense. :rockon:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Looks good by the way Marty!

My other one is finally out of the body shop and the wrap is started on that one now too...

And we bought new wheels for this unit too....just liked them too much not too....

20151022_162238.jpg

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Did I mention I bought and exact matching set for my other van too....

That way I can get to the job quicker....get more jobs from people admiring not only my charming personality and good looks....and my vans good looks... :biggrin:

AND....I can get things drier faster....because my vans are faster....and bad Looking..... :biggrin:

AND.....I get .003 percent better gas mileage..... :biggrin: (no scientific data available to upload at this time :) ) Give me a day or two...and maybe I can make a video :lol:

Did I mention I tend to get more jobs from this look.... :) (ummm...the van's look that is)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom