Thinking of saigerizing my van with these rims

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It is a just a few microbrews less a day and those rims are payed for In no time.

Mark are you helping mike pick rims for his new ride?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
It is a just a few microbrews less a day and those rims are payed for In no time.

Mark are you helping mike pick rims for his new ride?

Didn't know he was looking....

I walked into my place....had an idea of what was thinking....

Picked them out in about 10 minutes....from a website....

Got lucky I feel...didn't see them until really on van

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I guess I just look at my vehicles as a mobile office and a big toolbox. I only use mini vans so I can get into underground parking. As long as they're washed and clean, fine with me. I'd just rather save my dough for retirement and a patch of land to throw in a double wide in Nova Scotia. You can take the boy out of Nova Scotia, but you can never take the Nova Scotia out of the boy.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm a halfbreed. My Dad was Newfinese, escapees from the potato famine in Ireland, my Mom was from old school Nova Scotian Lunenburg county stock. They settled there from Germany in 1751, 116 years before Canada became Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blandford,_Nova_Scotia

Russ Zinck from South Carolina that posts here as Noidios occasionally is a long lost cousin and a descendant of Caspar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I just took a Selfie with a Newfie on Friday at one of my client's house....He almost won staying in the house....

My Seal-A-Door helped keep him out....but on the other side of the door in the crowded space were 8 kids.... :dejection:

Rain outside and mud were not much fun....but the Newfie was determined to get in.... or in my way :dejection: :hopeless:

2015-10-23 13.17.55.jpg
2015-10-23 13.19.09.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

which site? ive been looking. i want to deck out my van and make it look nice, but at this time i dont have the time or the money to spend on a wrap. Maybe spring time.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
which site? ive been looking. i want to deck out my van and make it look nice, but at this time i dont have the time or the money to spend on a wrap. Maybe spring time.

I will find out and post here.

If you are wanting the same wheels I can find that info too.

We ended up going up one size to 17 inch rims and tires. There is a little tire rub inside the wheel well on a tight turn, but nothing to really be concerned about and we could fix that too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom